RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man I thought he was average but didn't think he was THIS bad in the game lol.

Ffs he was dead set bludging.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve a Nsw jersey after that effort!
I didn't realize how bad he actually was. The lack of effort is unreal lol. It's like he was playing a piss around game at the park.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But it’s been great having Foran on a million a year. Well worth it ....
I posted it just to remind the club what a the BIG, BIG BIG mistake it was to sign Foran

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have no issue paying him 5 for 5, but not confident he would want to come here from a regular top 4 side. If its true we are having a crack, i guess its good we are having a crack at a decent player, and that we are capable of it, whether we get him or not.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no issue paying him 5 for 5, but not confident he would want to come here from a regular top 4 side. If its true we are having a crack, i guess its good we are having a crack at a decent player, and that we are capable of it, whether we get him or not.
Ponga had no issue signing for the knights after multiple wooden spoons. As with anyone in any profession, money talks

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are going to get games like this out of Latrell from time to time. If he has a quite game attacking wise you won’t even know he’s on the field he is a lazy player. On the flip side when he’s on in attack there’s no one better.
Agree but FMD in game 1 of SOO? Imagine if he did that in a Dogs jersey in our first foray back in finals and we lost.

Benefit of the doubt because of his current personal issues I guess...but geez that looks average.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree but FMD in game 1 of SOO? Imagine if he did that in a Dogs jersey in our first foray back in finals and we lost.

Benefit of the doubt because of his current personal issues I guess...but geez that looks average.
That’s the thing you never know when a game like that is going to happen. Even in those lazy games he could do nothing the whole game and come up with the match winning play from no where. Its just the risk you take with him and why it’s vital to have other options in attack.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting to watch this:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/20/the-seven-moments-that-cost-latrell-mitchell-his-nsw-jersey/

Did take some lazy options, but hardly worth dropping from the team for after 1 average game. I'm sure you could put the microscope on several other players and highlight each of there bad plays over 80 minutes

One thing that needs to be considered about a performance like this is the fact he was playing outside Walker who never got into the game... Sometimes when you start flat and cant get any momentum out of the game you just have a meh game. Not saying that's why he played shit but sometimes frustration of the game gets the better of you.

In saying that sometimes you just need to get in their, get dirty and work your way in, especially in a SOO game.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s the thing you never know when a game like that is going to happen. Even in those lazy games he could do nothing the whole game and come up with the match winning play from no where. Its just the risk you take with him and why it’s vital to have other options in attack.
He’s lost 4 people close to him in the last month or two. Did someone pass away that week of the game ? No one knows. Just maybe his mind was on bigger things then the game.

Before that he was being talked about as one of the best if not the best player in the game. The kid was that good. Yeah he’s a kid with a lot of years ahead of him. Worth the years if we want to invest 5 or 10 into him. I’m glad the club is trying to get him here. Would rather watch him then the shit we run out each week

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheating the cap with brown paper or any of the methods mentioned may have happen and might happen in the future. But we forget that Politis is very clever and has business interest overseas, the other millionaires at the rotters probably have to. It would be easy and completely undetectable for someone with business nous to invest part of a players salary overseas, the investments then grow over time and he brings it all back after he retires. Stock brokers and Financial Advisor's invest money overseas all the time.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah but there's a difference between lazy and disengaged. I'm still all for snaring him but risk factor just went through the roof after seeing that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why has this been moved from the rumours section?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I agree, we got Montoya we good
Trade a shit **** for a glorified shit ****? Great logic there bud.
Sort of reminds me of the logic of dean gay supporters.

Edit: I may have misunderstood your post. My apologies if I misunderstood. If not, then post is valid.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit of a rooster connection up here where im at.
I dont take any source legit. But old barman was telling me this arv.
Latrell will not be at the roosters and they dont care where he goes.
There just trying to keep shit together so they good chance of winning comp again this year, then cronk goes., so will latrell.
They wont offer him bat shit, they will let him go. Just what i was told today.
They run too tight of a ship and have big expectations and dont think latrell has it.
They think hes too much of a distraction.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s lost 4 people close to him in the last month or two. Did someone pass away that week of the game ? No one knows. Just maybe his mind was on bigger things then the game.

Before that he was being talked about as one of the best if not the best player in the game. The kid was that good. Yeah he’s a kid with a lot of years ahead of him. Worth the years if we want to invest 5 or 10 into him. I’m glad the club is trying to get him here. Would rather watch him then the shit we run out each week
I agree I think we should definitely be having a go at getting him here. I’m just saying a few things I have seen in his game. He is lazy but he’s a absolute weapon on the same token.