[RUMOUR] Greenturd's dream is the Cricket Australia job

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on excellent authority that Greenturd's dream job is to be CEO of Cricket Australia when James Sutherland leaves.

Given how the NRL has regressed since he took over, all I can say is "Don't hold your breath, Captain Rogaine"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he gets the gig and fucks off out of the NRL altogether.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please tell me James Sutherland is leaving today!

Greenberg can then take his bat and ball and FUCK off.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have it on excellent authority that Greenturd's dream job is to be CEO of Cricket Australia when James Sutherland leaves.

Given how the NRL has regressed since he took over, all I can say is "Don't hold your breath, Captain Rogaine"
I know he was involved in cricket before he RETURNED to the Bulldogs, but surely the NRL is a more profitable organisation than cricket, surely??

A

Alexander the Great

I'd like to take a cricket bat to that ***** Melon tbh

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Is there any way we can give him a great reference so we can get rid of the turd???

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the arse hole has totally screwed Rugby league. I’d love to see the back of this grandstanding fwit.
He’s a grub. A crook, and a reactionary turd.
CA is already stuffed. Imagine the damage this bald headed disgraceful administrator could do to another sport ?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep Cricket is fucked in this country. Greenturd would just be collecting his cash after his disgraceful effort in league. How do these fuckwits keep getting jobs ?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He makes David Gallop not look so bad now. I'm over the Jew and his Jewish ways. Keep on killing the game of Rugby League with your PC agenda you nuffty muppet.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fans have to realise that the NRL didn’t want Greenturd as CEO. They had no option. He was the last fwit standing.
The clubs don’t like him, players despise him & fans detest him.
Greenberg is a c@nt of the highest order.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I love cricket. Sutherland is bad, but I don’t want that disgraceful, reactionary fuckwit anywhere near the game.... or this one, for that matter.

He’s not fit to run the New Zealand domestic cricket comp.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love cricket. Sutherland is bad, but I don’t want that disgraceful, reactionary fuckwit anywhere near the game.... or this one, for that matter.

He’s not fit to run the New Zealand domestic cricket comp.

First job will be to approach Norton as a new sponsor.....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

He would have them playing 4 ball overs, would ban bouncers and have 2 more umpires at each match

Status
Not open for further replies.