Rumour Rumbles at Tigertown

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hastings is a 100% footballer. However he does not possess the athleticism that needs to go with it.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings would be a step up on Flanagan… but he lacks a bit of pace to take on the line much like Flanagan. Not sure about him
It would all depend on the $$ situation.
He is definitely a step up on Flanno as you say.
If we could offload Flanno & not have to contribute then Hastings on $500-600(???) would be worth it in my mind, particularly if it is closer to $500.
If we have to contribute say $150-200 to be rid of Flanno & are paying Hastings $650 then it starts getting to be too much $$$.
Although if the Flanno top up only happened for 1 year & we had the cap space in that year it may be worth swallowing to make the swap & upgrade...aaaaaaahh i dunno..... who would be a salary cap manager?!?!?!?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that Ryan Sutton was in talks with the dogs and tigers before he chose us and Gildart (fellow Englishman) rang him after his first week there and said do not sign there the place is a basket case. Things haven’t gotten better there since

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I heard that Ryan Sutton was in talks with the dogs and tigers before he chose us and Gildart (fellow Englishman) rang him after his first week there and said do not sign there the place is a basket case. Things haven’t gotten better there since
Wish Gildart and him never spoke :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol if we get Hastings, I give it about 2 weeks before the Kennel be like - He'S AwFuL. nEeDs To Be RePlAcEd ImMeDiAtElY!!!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This stuff drives me insane.
"We need a halfback."
- DCE is too much of a fuckwit.
- Moses is shit.
- Brooks is shit.
- Keary is shit.
- Pearce is washed up.
- Johnson is washed up.

Now: 'Hastings isn't athletic enough.'

He's an improvement on Flanagan and would do everything that we need from a 7 for 600k.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was perusing the Tigpies forum and someone suggested they should try to offer us a swap deal; Brooks for Burton. Delusion is the only way to survive being a Wests supporter right now. XD

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This stuff drives me insane.
"We need a halfback."
- DCE is too much of a fuckwit.
- Moses is shit.
- Brooks is shit.
- Keary is shit.
- Pearce is washed up.
- Johnson is washed up.

Now: 'Hastings isn't athletic enough.'

He's an improvement on Flanagan and would do everything that we need from a 7 for 600k.
I'd take Moses and DCE in a heartbeat. I'd take Keary but he's potentially a Foran 2.0. Pass on Hastings
Munster is the main man. Go get him Gus

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was perusing the Tigpies forum and someone suggested they should try to offer us a swap deal; Brooks for Burton. Delusion is the only way to survive being a Wests supporter right now. XD
Must have been a Dogs fan taking the piss. No Tigers supporter can be that delusional.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Same with Tyrone Peachey. Asked for a release.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take Moses and DCE in a heartbeat. I'd take Keary but he's potentially a Foran 2.0. Pass on Hastings
Munster is the main man. Go get him Gus
Munster isn't happening unless we spend an unheard of amount of money on him, it'll either be Storm, Dolphins or Broncos.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a mate who works for one of the Tigers sponsors. He hears bits but doesn’t throw rumours around liberally and I file most Tiger news in the ‘not interested’ basket anyway…

BUT…spoke to him today and he mentioned that Hastings and at least two others have asked for a release since Madge’s spearing. Unsure if that’s because of Madge or they don’t rate Noddy or what. He says internally Tigertown is a very unhappy place. So it should be after that mockumentary too.

So watch this space. Maybe :-).
Your mate knows :laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Flano to get the gig and take little Flano with him would be a nice outcome. Agree Hastings looks injured and defeated like many before him at this club. When fit and motivated he was good, reckon he would do well with us
Is this what the crystal ball is showing :-)