News Rugby union preparing monster poaching bid for Parramatta star Maika Sivo

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely that can't be the case. If true and I'm not questioning you it would have to be the dumbest move every by a manager or reporter.
Sorry I gave you a bum steer I got Cameron and James mixed up. Cameron (former Dogs player) is his manager and James is the journo who wrote it.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Sorry I gave you a bum steer I got Cameron and James mixed up. Cameron (former Dogs player) is his manager and James is the journo who wrote it.
Still the story sounds like it's just clutching. James trying to help his brother out and get sivo a bigger contract. Shit story poorly written

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still the story sounds like it's just clutching. James trying to help his brother out and get sivo a bigger contract. Shit story poorly written
Yeah exactly he’s just trying to squeeze more money out of Parra but linking him to Union in the media.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra offered just over 200k a year , a deal worth 1 million over 3 years. Hmm am I missing something.
I thought that at first too.
What he is saying is that they will top up his next years contract to $200k (As he is currently on minimum contract) on top of a new 3 year deal from 2021 worth ~$1m ($333k/year)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought that at first too.
What he is saying is that they will top up his next years contract to $200k (As he is currently on minimum contract) on top of a new 3 year deal from 2021 worth ~$1m ($333k/year)
They all get linked to yawnion at some point and they will go when the big offer comes.. gotta do the rounds to come back. The nrl is where it starts for them, it opens doors, and the end result is they always come back after the big 2 year pay days.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd throw money at Josh Addo-Carr. Best winger in the game imo and great to see small guys dominate again...

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of the top 100 players in the NRL, 100 of them would be lay down mezaires for a Wallaby jersey. Marika Koroibete is in the current borefest yawnion squad and he'd be lucky to make any NRL side.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From when we first got our hands on Semi to when we first got our hands on Maika, Maika was further along. And he knew the game better.
Tackling players midair, leading with the shoulder and getting caught out positionally.

Yeah, he clearly has a great understanding of the game :yum: