Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we need
I just hope its close. Samoa to be in a final of anything is fkn amazing. The parades and the spirit across the globe has been uplifting. Samoa has had a rough few years but to see the smiles and the joy is a blessing
We need samoa and especially Milford to have a blinder and Australia to be a little off.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally think the only Aussies that will be going for Australia are the ones who don’t even have an interest in international rugby league.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah it is Samoan beer. Beer is good in Samoa - because of the German influence.. Taula is my favourite but they dont sell it out here .Yeah go for Samoa bro, i am well outnumbered on here. Im not confident but it would be amazing if Samoa got up. For Samoa and the game
UP THE FKN TOAA! Me n my boys gonna bbq n bender on till the game tomorrow night lmao

Last edited:

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good Luck to Samoa! We (England) got what we deserved in the semi last week, I just hope that they can rattle the Aussies and keep it competitive, international RL needs it.

As for English RL, Wane is not the man for the job, but that's for another thread.....

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good Luck to Samoa! We (England) got what we deserved in the semi last week, I just hope that they can rattle the Aussies and keep it competitive, international RL needs it.

As for English RL, Wane is not the man for the job, but that's for another thread.....
I think it is a bit harsh blaming the coach. The Samoan team had more NRL quality on the park...Wane is much better coach than Parrish

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally think the only Aussies that will be going for Australia are the ones who don’t even have an interest in international rugby league.
WTF are u on about bro. I don’t know anyone going for Samoa, I live in a very strong Rugby League community and everyone is hoping the aussies smash Samoa.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF are u on about bro. I don’t know anyone going for Samoa, I live in a very strong Rugby League community and everyone is hoping the aussies smash Samoa.
So they should bro. Australians not going for Australia is a bit weird. I think their may be some ambivalence because Australia has been so successful forever. Good luck bro

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they should bro. Australians not going for Australia is a bit weird. I think their may be some ambivalence because Australia has been so successful forever. Good luck bro
Be so weird mate. I personally couldn’t see a genuine League fan that’s Aussie going for someone else. Score predictions bro, wat u thinking??

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Over a million followers on insta too. This with the Rocks 350million followers is great promotion for the game
Fu-k we need help on this front. We need Cam Smith and Ash Barty to show support.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still think that NRL has way more fans overall than AFL. AFL might be more popular in Australia to NRL but NRL internationally and overall has WAY more fans than AFL. International NRL is amazing and it’s something that has a massive edge over AFL. Also count most Unions fans like League as games are similar and players come from union and league all the time so we also have that factor. Delusional and Obsessed Victorians just think AFL is better than us at everything lol. AFL is the only thing going good for them, imagine living in a rainy, cold, miserable city like Melbourne all year round then not being able to enjoy any beaches at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fu-k we need help on this front. We need Cam Smith and Ash Barty to show support.
The crowd will be overwhelmingly cheering for Samoa probs including all the poms and everyone else who isn't Australian and then there's the Australians and Australian Samoans who are emotionally supporting Samoa for their various reasons. Then there's the same back here in Oz.

The Rock! and NFL player!...reckon we should be the underdogs now lol :grinning:

Hope the best team wins and that pelican ref doesn't spoil it and feature in any controversial decisions and/or incompetency.

Let's hope the game lives up to all the hype :grinning:

PS should have been scheduled to be played at a better time too for Oz tv audience! :grinning:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be so weird mate. I personally couldn’t see a genuine League fan that’s Aussie going for someone else. Score predictions bro, wat u thinking??
My head says Australia wins by 10..my heart says Samoa wins 24 -22