Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Buzzard trying to gee up Gus similar to the Burton overs he tried to beat up lol

FB_IMG_1668411015455.jpg

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had never heard of Mulitalo until that Maroon drama.

No wonder they wanted him to play for the Maroons, I think he's a solid as winger.
I had never heard of him until the origin drama also but he is more then a solid winger he is pretty decent.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
George Williams has said he's open to a return to the NRL. Said he loved his time in Australia, it's was just covid that made him want to leave.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
George Williams has said he's open to a return to the NRL. Said he loved his time in Australia, it's was just covid that made him want to leave.
I hope we're considering him. He's exactly what we need at halfback and would cost half what Moses costs..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has a good kicking and running game. I don't think he'd come cheap though....

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if wasted opportunity is exactly correct, but Manu playing centre and only back up FB (at one stage 2nd back up to Latrell I think???) for all his career has been such a wasted opportunity. Almost any other club he'd be first picked FB (or even 5/8), he's won this award for playing FB, outplaying Teddy, yet can't get that gig at his own club.

Uncle Nick must sure lose a lot of golf bets to him...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if wasted opportunity is exactly correct, but Manu playing centre and only back up FB (at one stage 2nd back up to Latrell I think???) for all his career has been such a wasted opportunity. Almost any other club he'd be first picked FB (or even 5/8), he's won this award for playing FB, outplaying Teddy, yet can't get that gig at his own club.

Uncle Nick must sure lose a lot of golf bets to him...
Getting to the point of criminal waste and depriving the NRL of seeing one of the greats of the game blow it off the park in fullback role where he offers so much more...and then there's Suaalii....how good are the Rorters in having 3 world class fullbacks from WC 21 lol

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Seppo flag in the background lol
No matter where people come from, once in America they are American first. Can’t question there patriotism. I always thought he was from Hawaii.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter where people come from, once in America they are American first. Can’t question there patriotism. I always thought he was from Hawaii.
half Samoan half black but was born in Cali..i think.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I predict Australia will save their best for last and put on an absolute clinic in the finals.
i hope not...i hope it is at least competitive..but praying for a Samoan miracle cheeeeeeeeee huuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited: