Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Australia would be too good, good on Somoa for making the final, will be ready for them next time.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I finally watched the Crichton incident.

Looked ugly and I feel for the Samoan fellow, but he hasn't charged at the defender. He's basically just standing there. Nothing malicious either.

I think a penalty and sin bin was plenty sufficient.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Looked ugly and I feel for the Samoan fellow, but he hasn't charged at the defender. He's basically just standing there. Nothing malicious either.

Agree. Paulo tackle on G.Burgess was a more serious incident imo.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6 tries to 2, you can remove your flags off ya cars now lol , seriously it looks weird now.
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oiy Oiy Oiy.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6 tries to 2, you can remove your flags off ya cars now lol , seriously it looks weird now.
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oiy Oiy Oiy.
Who really cares what you think. Look after your own car. I'm sure there will be a big homecoming at the airport for the Sydney based players and more flags for you to complain about. I wonder how many will be there to celebrate the Kangaroos coming home?

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who really cares what you think. Look after your own car. I'm sure there will be a big homecoming at the airport for the Sydney based players and more flags for you to complain about. I wonder how many will be there to celebrate the Kangaroos coming home?
Were not into chest beating.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How would Samoa take Aussies going there driving around with aussie flags celebrating still.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How would Samoa take Aussies going there driving around with aussie flags celebrating still.
How does it impact your life? I have seen many Samoans in Samoa who have an Australian flag on their car, or their taxi or their bus...so in any words it wouldn't be a problem. Samoans sang the Australian anthem at the parade. Maybe you should just concentrate at yelling at the clouds and let other people celebrate.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

One thing for sure...its the last time CHT will be doing that lol..
Cmon bro.
At least try and use your brain.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Celebrating achievement is not chest beating. I think you dont realise what making the final of the WC means to Samoans.
Such a tiny nation..(which I’d be right in saying it’s more of a Rugby country) just being in a WC let alone reaching the WC final is a MASSIVE achievement..just HUGE..Only problem is next WC there will be big expectations..so i will be interested to see how the Samoans will handle this..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Such a tiny nation..(which I’d be right in saying it’s more of a Rugby country) just being in a WC let alone reaching the WC final is a MASSIVE achievement..just HUGE..Only problem is next WC there will be big expectations..so i will be interested to see how the Samoans will handle this..
Yeah expectations will be huge...hopefully by next WC we can see a half and a hooker come through the grades to support Luai, Sua'ali'i stays in league and maybe a few others saw what this means to Samoans and decide to play for Sa instead of Aus or NZ!
Yeah Samoa is a Rugby country but this like this can inspire kids to go in a different direction. Samoa is full of untapped talent.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah expectations will be huge...hopefully by next WC we can see a half and a hooker come through the grades to support Luai, Sua'ali'i stays in league and maybe a few others saw what this means to Samoans and decide to play for Sa instead of Aus or NZ!
Yeah Samoa is a Rugby country but this like this can inspire kids to go in a different direction. Samoa is full of untapped talent.
How do they go in 7s Rugby? Fellow island nation Fiji are the best in the world..