1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Samoa
4. Tonga
5. England
6. Fiji
7. Papua New Guinea
8. Lebanon

I put Tonga ahead of England because I think if they played in Australia or New Zealand then Tonga wins that game.

The teams are closer than ever. We need more International Football to keep raising the level of the teams & game.
They are as close as ever but if they tweak the origin eligibility like Gus and Fittler have been calling for it would bridge the gap even more.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf was doing with CHT? Play was dead, whistle blown and he runs up to tackle Crichton and gets knocked out? And Parish having a whinge about it, the bloke has a glass jaw, he basically knocked himself out

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf was doing with CHT? Play was dead, whistle blown and he runs up to tackle Crichton and gets knocked out? And Parish having a whinge about it, the bloke has a glass jaw, he basically knocked himself out
He literally got elbowed in the jaw. If the happens in the NRL, it's a send off every week

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He ran into the blokes elbow. The play was dead, everyone knew it, he just couldn’t control himself. Chrichton wasn’t even moving
Think it’s time for a check up with Specsavers.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think it’s time for a check up with Specsavers.
Nah he clearly raised his forearm. If that was a Samoan player on an Australian or a Bulldog where we lost a player after an elbow to the jaw regardless of intent you would both think different

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah he clearly raised his forearm. If that was a Samoan player on an Australian or a Bulldog where we lost a player after an elbow to the jaw regardless of intent you would both think different
Huh??? I was agreeing with you firstly

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t even think it was a penalty let alone a sin bin. Shouldn’t of ran at him when play was dead
It wouldn’t have been a penalty if he didn’t knock himself out. The fact he was laid out was reason for sin bin surely. It was very odd as majority of ball carriers raises arms wen they run, and this is at speed yet players don’t get knocked out!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only found this out tonight bro, not sure if u knew. Parish dad was Australian fullback back in the day. When Langlangs etc was around. Himself was a very good/hard central coast player in late 80’s early 90’s and Balmain reserve player when there team was stacked. Apparently legendary in the area and really great footy people. More accolades yet I’m not typing it all lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bloke knocked himself out…everyone stopped. Chrichton put his forearm up to defend himself from some goose trying to tackle him.
So I’ll book you in for tomorrow then?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only found this out tonight bro, not sure if u knew. Parish dad was Australian fullback back in the day. When Langlangs etc was around. Himself was a very good/hard central coast player in late 80’s early 90’s and Balmain reserve player when there team was stacked. Apparently legendary in the area and really great footy people. More accolades yet I’m not typing it all lol.
That would be Don Parish. A fairly good fullback for Western Suburbs, in the 60’s, an era where there were great fullbacks around, including our great Les Johns, Langlands and Golden Boots Keith Barnes.