Rugby League Jokes and Memes?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone got any Rugby League Jokes, they can be funny, lame, cheesy it doesn't matter. Hopefully some of them will make your day. I will try and find as many as I can over time, but what about the rest of you? 5CD65BBA-0E6D-4EC9-8437-68D2671F2DA2.jpeg

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Rooster supporter calls the Roosters head office and asks for some merchandise. The salesperson replied, "we've got jumpers, shirts, shorts, scarves and more". The Roosters fan replies, "Do you have any caps?" to which the salesperson replies, "Uhh...well, we haven't had a cap for 10 years..."

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the first day of school a kindergarten teacher explains to her class that she is a Broncos fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Broncos fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Broncos fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Broncos fan, then what rugby league team are you a fan of?' 'I am a Cowboys fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Cowboys fan?' "Because my mum is a Cowboys fan, and my dad is Cowboys fan, so I'm a Cowboys fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Cowboys fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Broncos fan.