Rugby League is a cruel game

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was about to start calling him Stella, because he was starting to get his groove back. Now another huge setback. Soul crushing. My only question is which one of you clowns has the voodoo doll?

Get well soon King Elliott.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS another thread created by Elliot talking about himself again

It's alright Adam, just think of this as a 6 week holiday. Just imagine how many player's partners you can hump during your downtime

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS another thread created by Elliot talking about himself again

It's alright Adam, just think of this as a 6 week holiday. Just imagine how many player's partners you can hump during your downtime
I'm treating it as a mental health break.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame Elliott got injured, who will make up the error numbers and missed tackles now. Rest up our king.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shame Elliott got injured, who will make up the error numbers and missed tackles now. Rest up our king.
you'd be out of place talking down to Elliott from the top of a crane, little alien man

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was about to start calling him Stella, because he was starting to get his groove back. Now another huge setback. Soul crushing. My only question is which one of you clowns has the voodoo doll?

Get well soon King Elliott.
time for him to practice his chess skills?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he follows his little head in this 6 week break and does his usual stupidity in public so we can finally fire his arse and never see him in the blue and white again. In idiot we trust

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hopefully he follows his little head in this 6 week break and does his usual stupidity in public so we can finally fire his arse and never see him in the blue and white again. In idiot we trust
You seem like a really nice person!