Rugby Australia set to axe CEO Raelene Castle

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly freaking right. How a personal opinion expressed on a personal platform can cost someone there career in a country like Australia defies logic.
It shows how out of her depth she was taking that stance when Rugby was financially stuffed already, did she think he would just disappear when no court was ever going to back Rugby when courts themselves are based on religion and God

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It shows how out of her depth she was taking that stance when Rugby was financially stuffed already, did she think he would just disappear when no court was ever going to back Rugby when courts themselves are based on religion and God
It just boggles the mind. She's meant to be a CEO, which means she's meant to look at things mutually and see his point of view. I still don't know how the hell she managed to be CEO of our club... I am absolutely astounded at how stupid she is... and I'm not trying to insult her by saying that, she literally is stupid. Her IQ must be below 60.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't give a crap about Rugby union or Castle or Folau for that matter. I honestly only opened this thread through boredom and I now regret it. It seems that this thread is slowly rolling into the debate over whether what Folau said was right morally or simply justified by a few words in the Bible. How about people just avoid going back down that road.

There are hundreds of posts already in closed threads that tell me that the gap between opinions is a massive one. The arguments that the Folau comments created is a never ending saga. Let's just leave that out of the discussion.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't give a crap about Rugby union or Castle or Folau for that matter. I honestly only opened this thread through boredom and I now regret it. It seems that this thread is slowly rolling into the debate over whether what Folau said was right morally or simply justified by a few words in the Bible. How about people just avoid going back down that road.

There are hundreds of posts already in closed threads that tell me that the gap between opinions is a massive one. The arguments that the Folau comments created is a never ending saga. Let's just leave that out of the discussion.
Whatever you say your the boss!