Fox Sports RTS to return to the NRL in 2023.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My maths is pretty good and I don't think 4 fits into 1, especially since they will each want $1m+.

Always a Bulldog
I don't think 3 will be in nsw cup, waiting for a first grade spot to open up somehow

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bryan Fletcher saying he's going back to the Roosters.

Do we have cap space for him? I can't see him making the all blacks team.
May have cap space but don't have any spots with Reynolds taking the 30th & last.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would hate to see the Roosters get him... Bloke should go back to the Warriors.

But tbh the team that would benefit from him the most is the Raiders. Would round out their backline and has someone who can teach Xavier Savage how to defend / improve positional play.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would hate to see the Roosters get him... Bloke should go back to the Warriors.

But tbh the team that would benefit from him the most is the Raiders. Would round out their backline and has someone who can teach Xavier Savage how to defend / improve positional play.
Says Warriors don't have cap space for him.

He might end up at Dolphins.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roger is already fielding massive offers from Japan and the UK Rugby, and leaning towards one of those deals post the RWC (if he makes the All Blacks because he’s down the pecking order and needs to brain the Super Rugby competition this season)

He’s openly said he’s achieved everything in the NRL …even won the Dally M best player whilst at the rabble that is the Warriors (let that sink in )

I haven’t heard any Roosters talk apart from the latest news articles but it is uncle Nick and the sombrero so wouldn’t put it past them

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roger is already fielding massive offers from Japan and the UK Rugby, and leaning towards one of those deals post the RWC (if he makes the All Blacks because he’s down the pecking order and needs to brain the Super Rugby competition this season)

He’s openly said he’s achieved everything in the NRL …even won the Dally M best player whilst at the rabble that is the Warriors (let that sink in )

I haven’t heard any Roosters talk apart from the latest news articles but it is uncle Nick and the sombrero so wouldn’t put it past them
RTS won’t make the All Blacks squad for the rugby WC

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Rugby said they will travel the world??? Oh that's right, they earn enough to pay for their own tickets.

Welcome back RTS!!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even better, RTS can pay the Rorters to play for them thereby increasing their cap space
If Reynolds is signing for 12k imagine what the Roosters will come up with for RTS?

He'll be earning less than an eastern suburbs receptionist
What does an ES receptionist earn these days....and is it measured in inches of "rooster" & g's of coke??

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even better, RTS can pay the Rorters to play for them thereby increasing their cap space
Pass man he brushed us a few years back you he can stay in NZ as far as the Chooks are concerned, not needed.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see him back with the Warriors and the NRL. He was always one of the best players to watch with his amazing footwork and work rate..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good pickuip for the Warriors.

They are looking like a real darkhorse in recent times.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news for game and warriors. Hopefully Johnson sticks around and has a year or two with him.