Fox Sports RTS to return to the NRL in 2023.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's only 29, so plenty of footy ahead of him (potentially).

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When he plays centre he generally defends well - i dont believe fb is his best position
I would maybe sign him to play wing but i would rather a junior step up on half the cash.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would maybe sign him to play wing but i would rather a junior step up on half the cash.
Jordie Mazzone - a kid who started the year in SGball and played a bit of flegg at the end of the year (still eligible for sgball next year i understand) has enormous pace, scores a lot of tries and puts in a lot of effort during the game - doesnt balk at the physical side of the game - not short but a light frame - hopefully will put on some muscle not lose pace.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes we are sure. Laurie got picked to start? The same bloke that was the fullback for the spoon and is now sounding likely to be replaced by shit Staines…
Ahh okay. Everyone else got picked because they were good players except the guys that don't fit your narrative :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ahh okay. Everyone else got picked because they were good players except the guys that don't fit your narrative :tearsofjoy:
My narrative? Your dispute to averilo being shit is he got picked for pm? Yet he was picked behind Laurie who started and who we all say is shit and is about to be replaced by Fucking shit Staines….

You death ride burton yet he’s picked at 6….

You can’t even keep up with your own stupid shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My narrative? Your dispute to averilo being shit is he got picked for pm? Yet he was picked behind Laurie who started and who we all say is shit and is about to be replaced by Fucking shit Staines….

You death ride burton yet he’s picked at 6….

You can’t even keep up with your own stupid shit
Where was Campbell?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Where was Campbell?
So by that logic...

Laurie who was picked ahead to start over your crush and is average as fuck to the point the spooners are replacing him with shitstaines?

So if Laurie was picked ahead he must be a gun!

Same for burton ahead of wighton, walker, keary in the halves? Yet we know your view there.

My point is simple. Not getting into garbage of who was picked and wasn’t in a nothing game.

Campbell is a better 1 than averilo “at this stage of his career”

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Crighton is the most overrated player in the Penrith side, he is just an athlete .
Id rather a footballer/ athlete at fullback give me jayden campbell anyday.
We allready had his dud of a brother, why pay $700k for him? Not even a proven fullback, put him in a tigers side, see how well he does
700k won't get Crichton. 700k is what Panther will offer. 850k+ for Crichton. I would sign him to play fullback.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about Averillo to Roosters and Roger to Bulldogs
Averillo has speed to burn. Look at the highlights of our tries for 2022 and you'll see him feature in many of them. Ciraldo helped Dylan Edwards become a great fullback, and he will do the same for Averillo.

Why would we give away another talented player who just needs a bit of improvement?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo has speed to burn. Look at the highlights of our tries for 2022 and you'll see him feature in many of them. Ciraldo helped Dylan Edwards become a great fullback, and he will do the same for Averillo.

Why would we give away another talented player who just needs a bit of improvement?
how can he teach him to love the physical contact?
Averelo is petrified of the collision similar to Dufty.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Because he is soft like Charlie Staines. RTS is a game winner, Averagefellow is not.