Routine for a dreary Saturday afternoon when the Dogs play on a Sunday

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you guys get to do all this shit when you’re all on the freakin kennel all day?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wake up late, smash a manoosh and a coffee, long shower to wash away the multitude of beers from friday night. have a berocca and neck a water. finally start to feel good again, then head down to the local for a punt on the races and to get a start on the beers again, followed by watching all 3 games of league. generally round it out with a pizza for dinner, smoke for dessert and a hang over (again) for breakfast. god i love weekends

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How do you guys get to do all this shit when you’re all on the freakin kennel all day?
75% of my posts have been when I'm in hospital or waiting for a fkn doctor lol

But I usually check TK for news, instead of trawling through the net, I just come straight here.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just got home from a big day at the owners section at randwick with too many roosters fans telling me how good uncle Nick is. It didn’t help that Luke Keary was there with his little butterfly strip on his eye haha
Sensational mate, hit any winners? How rough was that quaddie!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sensational mate, hit any winners? How rough was that quaddie!
Haha yep second leg cost me. I even through Meg in. I had a pretty decent day mate. I have to admit when I got the tips in the morning I thought the bloke was off his head but a lot of the roughies came through. You have a punt?