Routine for a dreary Saturday afternoon when the Dogs play on a Sunday

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he did but he paid a price in the end when most of his dinners were 2 minute noodles or baked beans since he cleaned me out of cash most weekends.
The little bloke told all his team mates of the agreement also and word quickly spread to other parents. One dickhead shirtfronted me about it saying it was ridiculous and was annoyed that his son complained that he didn’t do the same for him. He was quite rude wouldve decked him if kids and women weren’t present
It’s tough junior rugby league @ASSASSIN would agree with me. Some of the carry on is ridiculous. Coaching makes it even harder you have to put up with a bit more bullsh*t at times.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm fond of my Playstation 4 but I'm a bit scared to switch it on because I can get carried away and play for ten hours straight. I'm very keen on your CREED games (thanks for that). Odyssey always sucks me in - Kassandra, the heroine, is an amazingly good sort considering she's just a series of ones and zeros!
Odyssey is unreal…. Set in Ancient Greece one of the best games I’ve ever played .. I’d camp in the media room and smash it for hours on a Saturday night. Some Doritos and a bottle of scotch. Mint.

Malla

Reaction score
Usually the bender that started Friday after clock off is winding down at about 8pm Saturday. So home, shower and sleep

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice man, your son sounds very handy. My young fella crossed the chalk 43 times last year. I was rewarding him with $20 per try so shit got expensive.

This year I’m rewarding tackles. $1 per tackle made. Will serve em better in the long run. Has to eat a dog biscuit for every missed tackle haha. Defence has improved out of sight
Damn right...always reward them for tge tackles made.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice man, your son sounds very handy. My young fella crossed the chalk 43 times last year. I was rewarding him with $20 per try so shit got expensive.

This year I’m rewarding tackles. $1 per tackle made. Will serve em better in the long run. Has to eat a dog biscuit for every missed tackle haha. Defence has improved out of sight
43 that’s insane mate. Good stuff..Usually the ones that score can tackle also

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Damn you guys have so much more interesting lives than mine :cry:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s tough junior rugby league @ASSASSIN would agree with me. Some of the carry on is ridiculous. Coaching makes it even harder you have to put up with a bit more bullsh*t at times.
I back this 100%

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Footy, footy footy. Watch my boy/man play, the age where the hits go through the grandstand. Love it always.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just got home from a big day at the owners section at randwick with too many roosters fans telling me how good uncle Nick is. It didn’t help that Luke Keary was there with his little butterfly strip on his eye haha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just got home from a big day at the owners section at randwick with too many roosters fans telling me how good uncle Nick is. It didn’t help that Luke Keary was there with his little butterfly strip on his eye haha
Butterfly strip?