Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs were lucky to win that game and last weeks your mate averillo is shit along with nadan out wide!!
Naden was the real culprit. What 4 or 5 dropped balls?
Why do people blame Averillo? The ball mainly went the other way and when it did he set Naden for a run and guess what. He either over ran the play or just dropped it.
The Dogs were the better side but with the rub going 70/30 against what do you do.
I loved the 6 again on tackle 4 on halfway to Raiders. They were never off side???
Baz to do a Ricky and get stuck into the Bunker this week I hope.

I love the way Cummins gave the try to Croker when 3 players were involved.
He was behind the play and had no idea of the grounding. So he gives it so any doubt the Raiders score.
Near cheating.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We absolutely desperately need a good No. 7, much more than we need a 9. look at what Reynolds did for the Bronks last night, if he had been playing for the rabbits the scores would have been easily reversed.
I can't understand why Flanno has so many supporters, perhaps they don't want to see him cry, and get on the Journalist's bad books. Young Kyle has been taught the basics of RL by his dad but he just dosen't have the ability to be anything..
What this Walsh bloke from the Warriors to play half.
I don’t think hell be at the club next year tbh. The club has a big wrap on BBO and the young kid Hayward from Flegg.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Naden was the real culprit. What 4 or 5 dropped balls?
Why do people blame Averillo? The ball mainly went the other way and when it did he set Naden for a run and guess what. He either over ran the play or just dropped it.
The Dogs were the better side but with the rub going 70/30 against what do you do.
I loved the 6 again on tackle 4 on halfway to Raiders. They were never off side???
Baz to do a Ricky and get stuck into the Bunker this week I hope.

I love the way Cummins gave the try to Croker when 3 players were involved.
He was behind the play and had no idea of the grounding. So he gives it so any doubt the Raiders score.
Near cheating.
Add to that never checked the Rapana tackle.
This guy has screwed us every time. Remember the Broncos game!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Sorry boys. Missed the game and don't know the score. Should I watch the replay tonight on Fox or pretend it didn't happen?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry boys. Missed the game and don't know the score. Should I watch the replay tonight on Fox or pretend it didn't happen?
If you can find a way to make yourself believe that the game wasn;t played, you can share it with us their are many of us who love the club but wish it was'nt playing RL.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When is the nfl back??? Up the Colts!!