Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let's face it, deep down we all saw this coming.
Saw what coming you clown .

This has been the worse half of football we’ve this this year from us against the shittest opposition

You can all blame a coach but when you have shit players proving putrid efforts , this is the result

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a good player but again not worth 800k... Explosive forward who isn't play one dominant and won't win the ruck for you when your under the pump

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We are busted... We will come out in the second half and make an error or give away a penalty first. Flood gates will open in last 20 minutes for Canberra and I don't expect us to score a single point
This is the script the team is dry humping for most of the year.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy with the defense, other than that shit against Frawley.

Why are we playing like a team behind by 30? Just at your sets and build fucking pressure. And FFS, show some line speed in defense! We're putting no pressure on them and allowing them to roll up the field.

We can win this, but fuck me we're making it almost impossible for ourselves.

Naden needs to go to reserve grade again. He's hopeless and I'm beginning to miss Okunbor. At least that dumb fuck tries in his own weird way.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we get the ball in Canberra's half and keep it away from Naden I reckon we're in this. Too many fucking errors

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally embarrassing with the ball in hand luckily our defence has kept us in it but once they start like this they rarely turn it around.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo and Naden must be replaced with Alamoti and Kiraz. They're both fucking useless

Dufty falling for the Frawley dummy....FMD. I think that's the last straw for him. Goodbye

If we get some possession we'll beat the Faiders but our defense is soooo passive

The only good news to come out of the game was JMK being charged. Hopefully it's a 10 week suspension

Sack Baz

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Rubbish our forwards getting pumped except for tpj

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As bad as we've been we've still managed to create some chances and half chances...just hold the fucking ball