Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only way we win this game is off individual brilliance again and a full 80 minute performance of effort in defense and discipline. Last week it was JAC and Vaughan. Time for burton to step the fuck up with some brilliance on their own if burton is considered by everyone as one of our best players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still have a decent squad on paper. People getting to confident to fast. We have won 5 games in a year and 7 rounds we need to all just relax a little. Hope we smash them by 30+
I’m not saying we will win I’m not confident at all given what we have dished up over the last few years but a spine of Elliott, Frawley, Schneider and a out of form CNK is definitely weak. The fact they are favourites says a lot about the Dogs.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying we will win I’m not confident at all given what we have dished up over the last few years but a spine of Elliott, Frawley, Schneider and a out of form CNK is definitely weak. The fact they are favourites says a lot about the Dogs.
We need to gain some momentum and keep winning of the back of last week.
This is a very winnable game, I’m actually confident the boys will win.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to gain some momentum and keep winning of the back of last week.
This is a very winnable game, I’m actually confident the boys will win.
It’s definitely winnable but the side needs to notch a few wins on the trot before I’d be confident of winning against any side. Hoping for the best but I’m not expecting anything.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here is the blueprint to beat the Raiders hopefully Barrett reads The Kennel!

step 1: When Sticky subs on Starling you bring on J. Jackson, get him to tighten up the middle third.

optional but also risky: I would also start BBO and go for the kill in the first 20mins then bring JMK off the bench.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s definitely winnable but the side needs to notch a few wins on the trot before I’d be confident of winning against any side. Hoping for the best but I’m not expecting anything.
The wins on the trot really need to start this Friday against one of the easier teams.
I think it will be a setback if the boys don’t show up and take two points.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s the Raiders 40 year anniversary so the old boys will be paraded

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
James Graham said the next 3 games is the real test as we had the toughest draw to start the season and Roosters was part of that which makes our win surprising

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson and Averillo Noooooooooooooooooo!!¡!¡?¿

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He looked like Usain Bolt when he used to mark up on Kerrod Holland
Croker has declined a lot since then. Hence the reason he’s their captain but has been stuck in Reggie’s. The game has out grown him. Averillo will be to quick for him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Croker has declined a lot since then. Hence the reason he’s their captain but has been stuck in Reggie’s. The game has out grown him. Averillo will be to quick for him
Apparently the whole mood shifted when he got named and the Raiders boys all carried on like they won lotto and the mood at training lifted

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only way we win this game is off individual brilliance again and a full 80 minute performance of effort in defense and discipline. Last week it was JAC and Vaughan. Time for burton to step the fuck up with some brilliance on their own if burton is considered by everyone as one of our best players.
Burton was the game changer last game... the 40/20 and his try saver on suali won us the game in the end... even though that last try shouldn't have been a penalty from the obstruction

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Naden back thank fuck

Spewing Jackson back at lock with his excellent ball playing skills on full display.

Raiders by 20
I think Gus slapped that game plan out of Tballz... Hopefully well just see hard running in behind the ruck and tackling.

Reactions: TAS

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol cummins ref again
The human microscope almost missed that foot out, he must be slipping.
Still gotta be disciplined under this guy, lets stir the Raiders so their errors go up.
BBO to get at least 30 mins if Flanagun doesnt grab the bull by the horns
Should get the cookies again this week.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton was the game changer last game... the 40/20 and his try saver on suali won us the game in the end... even though that last try shouldn't have been a penalty from the obstruction
the 40/20 was nice but other than that he didn’t achieve too much to the victory.