OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a reminder that many of these calls come from the touchies. Including the 50 missed forward passes this game.

Not saying Casey Badger has been good, but the touchies have been completely woeful.
You can’t tell me she is in the top ten or all referees available in the NRL (regardless of gender) …

The world has gone mad with all inclusive everyone wins a medal shit. And the bloody shrieking voice..FMD

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disagree, the good teams would have counted numbers and punched through 2 tries.
Instead we continued to look clueless.
Mahoney lost the plot after the Seyfarth thing and was way too slow out the back of our ruck. We could absolutely have put more points on, and should have, but didn't keep our heads in the game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can’t tell me she is in the top ten or all referees available in the NRL (regardless of gender) …

The world has gone mad with all inclusive everyone wins a medal shit. And the bloody shrieking voice..FMD
I think she is in the top ten. That's not a compliment. It's a sad state of NRL referees. I can't think of one that's worthy of reffing a first grade game, including her.

Status
Not open for further replies.