Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan playing ok at dummy half, providing ok service. Running the ball little bit

way too slow tho

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be good to see if JR can add a little spark. If we win you know he’s going to get huge wraps. And I will be one of the ones doing so.. the favourite son replaces flanno and doggs are victorious ONCE AGAIN. Sounds good. But can it be done lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to go get a box. I can feel a strong performance and a close win. I want to be drunk enough to enjoy it properly CHEEEEE HUUUUUUUUU!
Lol or numb enough to drown those sorrows..

I'll have my Valiums handy.. Haha!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan playing ok at dummy half, providing ok service. Running the ball little bit

way too slow tho
Thanks mate, can you keep us updated on the score & how Skelton & Paps are playing ?

ta

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very good sign for us that Skelton is playing in the back row. I see him finding his way onto our bench very soon if he performs today. So even with Kiraz and ado Carr back the window is still open for him.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow Flanagan got a try assist

he is actually engaging the line and running with some pace

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to go get a box. I can feel a strong performance and a close win. I want to be drunk enough to enjoy it properly CHEEEEE HUUUUUUUUU!
If that’s the goal may I suggest you watch the game with these two companions then ..

Image1682829879.935887.jpg

Image1682829957.278505.jpg

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Very good sign for us that Skelton is playing in the back row. I see him finding his way onto our bench very soon if he performs today. So even with Kiraz and ado Carr back the window is still open for him.
Would of rathered he got a start over Casey or Burns because as a winger the guy just punches out big metres and has monsters the opposition at times. Huge benefit starting off sets aswell.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of rathered he got a start over Casey or Burns because as a winger the guy just punches out big metres and has monsters the opposition at times. Huge benefit starting off sets aswell.
Agree, those guys have got some skills, they’re unfortunately just not powerful enough ..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't rate Topine TBH.

To me is he is another JR, great hype man but not that talented.
I love players like him personally. Always prefered to have a Dene Halatau type player on the bench who can cover backrow, hooker and centre. Ideally I'd want him to be out #14 at full strength

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Agree, those guys have got some skills, they’re unfortunately just not powerful enough ..
Maybe he doesn't have quite the same ability to finish off those tight tries against the corner post or something because everything else in his game screams beast mode

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton in the back row...

Some were laughing when I said he can cover wing, centre and backrow if needed.

I'm guessing the noose is around Knockonmores neck
I recall you mentioned his versatility in the early days.
Looking forward still for when he runs out amongst the big boys.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't rate Topine TBH.

To me is he is another JR, great hype man but not that talented.
Maybe .. but hype men way be what we need right now to get the crowd up and the confidence. Never know these days :grinning: we just need a win however we can. Could kick start it all lol.