Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s boys playing men, forget the Dogs of War these merkins are the puppies for sale!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thrashed by a team on a 6 game losing streak.
We are up to 4? Or 5 now? 5 I think..
We may not win another game all year.
When was the last time a team won 1 or less games in a season ? Lol.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs have the worst backline in the comp, did you see crighton, he didnt go near pangai and let pangai pass back in

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
It’s time to start again. Get rid of the coach now. Start fresh Monday with a new coach and some new ideas or we won’t win another game all season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep Jackson & Nappa geniuses.
Attention to detail is non existent at the club. I guarantee you side likes the Roosters and Storm break down every aspect of the game and prepare for as many possible in game situations as possible. A key aspect of coaching is also helping your players to make better decisions. TPJ has been offloading like crazy all game yet our players still look clueless everytime it happens?! I'm done.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven’t heard from the Pay cum guzzlers out there yet. Only pop there head out when it suits them. Duds

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Attention to detail is non existent at the club. I guarantee you side likes the Roosters and Storm break down every aspect of the game and prepare for as many possible in game situations as possible. A key aspect of coaching is also helping your players to make better decisions. TPJ has been offloading like crazy all game yet our players still look clueless everytime it happens?! I'm done.
Run hard, tackle hard. That’s it