Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Elliott and Smith were great in the lock rotation last year. What were you watching :tearsofjoy: . No one else in our roster deserves his spot, that's for sure.
Nah that's an illusion. Renouf and RFM were the only reason we looked decent in the middle third late last year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah that's an illusion. Renouf and RFM were the only reason we looked decent in the middle third late last year.
They, especially To'omaga, were great too (in the middle). From what I've seen To'omaga and RFM can't ball play which is the modern day lock now. Prop and lock are different positions. For what Smith is on I think he's good value for resting Elliott at lock.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They, especially To'omaga, were great too (in the middle). From what I've seen To'omaga and RFM can't ball play which is the modern day lock now. Prop and lock are different positions. For what Smith is on I think he's good value for resting Elliott at lock.
Maybe RFM doesnt ball play because Dean told him to only run hard and tackle hard... nothing about ball playing there lol.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott and Smith were great in the lock rotation last year. What were you watching :tearsofjoy: . No one else in our roster deserves his spot, that's for sure.
I don’t get the hate for smith, he’s solid, runs hard tackles hard

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So he's pays perfect player then.

Plus he's a good old country boy, so it's a double bonus
Yep and let's not forget that chris Smith was keeping renouf out of the team or with less minutes because we had the powerhouse that was Chris Smith

Fuck there's so many fucking holes in pays coaching. Hes just indefensible at this point

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Spoonman84 Hahaha.. much the same mate.. certain players make the game enjoyable.. Averillo has been a good find. I just hope Thommo brings energy the others can feed off..
Imagine if our former rep forwards went With him. Might actually win games :tearsofjoy: