Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Pay fuck pay fuck pay its depressing seeing his shit team selections every Tuesday hopefully something happens soon no Averillo that a joke

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a shit team.....

Only positive is that I will be sitting right behind the goal posts and have 40 attempts at catching the ball everytime broncos score and kick a goal... haha

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to seeing averillo play this week. I wonder what’s going on with him
Still rested
They’ve already written the year off it seems yet take us fans as a joke and want us to put in 100% every week when the best side isn’t picked every week???
Nothing wrong with averillo
He should’ve played last week and we may of jagged a win

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this stage I’d take Meaney at FB over seeing DWZ there again. What is Pay seeing to name that lineup this week?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya did play OK last week but I don't get averillo non selection he's the future Montoya is out at seasons end

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so excited for Montoya to screw up again and watch Averillo potentially leave...NOT!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still rested
They’ve already written the year off it seems yet take us fans as a joke and want us to put in 100% every week when the best side isn’t picked every week???
Nothing wrong with averillo
He should’ve played last week and we may of jagged a win
Do you know if he actually wants to be rested? 1 week I get but 2 weeks is ridiculous.
What happens if we fluke a win this week, will Pay stick solid with the same 17 because we beat the diabolical Broncos?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol apparently the real game is not between the players but between Pay and Siebold , who can provide the more stupid roster , siebold still not sacking anyone and pay the same

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a gee up. Pay must know he has a contract extension because nobody would still keep picking this backline and JMK at hooker. He is just having a laugh at us surely?? He cant see we have no go forward from dummy half, props that cant break a tackle or offload. I'm just dumbfounded, but it shows me I know fuck all about rugby league. Man im going on the train to Victoria and going into lockdown for 6 weeks to get away from this crap.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man that backline is so uninspiring
It's absolute dog shit. Our centres lack any sort of elusiveness, wingers are lol and fullback is LOL. Our outside backs actually had a few decent opportunities against Souths but couldn't over it because they're not suited to the roles.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Averillo not back
2. Lewis to be named halfback an hour before kick off
3. Holland impact sub
4. And just imagine if elliot didn't get injured, renouf toomaga wouldve been dropped

MADDDDNNNEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't it seem weird that Thompson wasn't ready to play on the weekend but can start a game only 5 days later?