Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuck me deaaaddd surely Katoa takes Hollands spot? At Least Thompsons playin lock

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew he'd pick DWZ at fullback again. It's an unchanged team aside from Thompson for Elliott. Fuck this clown off immediately.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about that selection strategy boys
So good we can combine that with well thought out interchange tactics as well aye

I'm sure a much better team could have been selected

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fifita not being named and us having Thompson are the only things to be happy about with these lists.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay was probably impressed that Montoya ran a couple of extra 400's after training and that will guarantee his spot for the rest of the year.
Fuck Montoya and that stupid loud breath he does when he takes a hit up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember you're talking about Pay. For anyone else, you'd be right, but again, it's Pay so who knows.
If so, he's clearly taking the piss and asking to be fired. It's an obvious time to be persisting with our young talent yet this fuckwit is riding it out with underperforming reserve graders who we're losing with anyway.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably. Seriously, unless Averillo has had an operation on his brain that we don't know about, then not picking our best young talent is a fireable offence.
There has to be some complications with the head knock there's no other logical reason.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There has to be some complications with the head knock there's not other logical reason.
He was fit last week...more than likely Pay just doesn't want to play him lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There has to be some complications with the head knock there's not other logical reason.
If so, you'd think they'd release some sort of information about it. Instead, you're more likely to get information out of North Korea.

Someone said he was fine to play last week and passed his HIA protocols.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to seeing averillo play this week. I wonder what’s going on with him

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The silver lining is when we lose to the Broncos, that has to be it for Pay. He cant even get the team selections right...coaching 101