Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching that all I could think was how on earth did we win against the sharks, will not win again this year, never seen our team this bad .
We did almost lose. That was no convincing win against a team in patchy form and missing players .

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My A grade side, Bankstown City had better defense than our current team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On a more positive note, young Atoni is coming of age, our best forward tonight and getting better each game, he needs to be locked up for a few more seasons ASAP.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we start a change.org petition demanding, on behalf of all Dog's supporters, that Floppa gets at least 6 weeks on the sideline for that abhorrent professional foul? We need to get this type of act that is seriously endangering player health and wellbeing out of the game and now is the time to send a message with a 6+ week suspension.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow.... I remember those days and what a blast from the past with some of the guys that turned out that day. We had Bill Noonan a Kiwi international, Chris Anderson, Geoff Connell aussie internationals , playing reggies....that was when players either came back from injury through reserves or got dropped for poor performances irrespective of whom they were. Some of the guys who are running around these days need a taste of that...... That third grade side Peek, Phyllis,Winchester so many memories of players who pulled on a blue and white jersey and played out of their skins.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
chisdog said:
the wrong Bulldogs won today :(

Made my weekend. Carlton is my other team.
Carlton is my team too holy shit.
Thanks, at least now I won't waste my time watching the recording.

And you think that's bad, I also support Melbourne Victory. I support all the Blue & white teams.

3 power house clubs, endless years of misery.

No wonder depression numbers are so high.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
blame Cummins for stopping Averillo from scoring in the 1st half
Agree. In most cases the ref will let that go on and get it checked by the video ref..if that had been the case we would have been awarded a try and let's face it we don't score many. I now have a bigger pet peeve than the six again and the referee telling the teams when they can break from the scrum and that is the wonderful idea to allow the bunker to check and re check every single try scored. Couple of times today they replayed the same angle over and over again before selecting the definitive angle which showed the true story.