Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Trent ,

Next week...
1) Drop Corey waddell agree
2) Flanno on the bench and start with Lewis Why would you have Flanno on the bench? Sydney Shield!
3) Start Dietz and Kotoa bench can't do this 'til Rd 11
4) Retire Hoppa the turtle and replace with the Kotoa. Agree with the first bit, but ANYBODY but Katoa

Make changes or you will feel the pain.

Like and reply.
Oh & to add to my amendments, if you ask for likes & replies, you don't get it, usually

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out only two tries...
Consolation tries at that....

Came off a one on one steal 20 metres out...
And an intercept...

So not a single try scored off set plays /line breaks/tackle breaks or 2nd phase play.

Our forwards did well and DWZ channelled martin lang however the playmakers fom the 1st minute were completely missing in action.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh & to add to my amendments, if you ask for likes & replies, you don't get it, usually
Hey Chris,

Forgot about point 3. Blind Freddy can see Dietz provides more pace and torque in the 9 spot.

Tough times ahead old mate.

Like and reply.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just turned on NRL app to see the result. We seem to have achieved out usual 30+ concession of points. Way to go Dogs.
Will there be anyone going to our games if this is the best we can offer?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just turned on NRL app to see the result. We seem to have achieved out usual 30+ concession of points. Way to go Dogs.
Will there be anyone going to our games if this is the best we can offer?
Hey Chris ,

Ray Dib and his cousins for sure.

Like and reply.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just joking with you mate. I see your point but fuck when you’re this bad and have a $500+ millionaire pub baron “working behind the scenes”, you’ve just got to work it out
fair enough then, apologies lol BUT we haven't got many options right now to change things much, maybe after rd 11? A long season ahead,,,

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching that all I could think was how on earth did we win against the sharks, will not win again this year, never seen our team this bad .

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy,

4 underperforming flops.

Like and reply
Yeah but probably all starters in our team guy... Hethro Jacko RFM Oka.. debatable but still would likely be in our 17. We have had no luck with injuries or suspensions.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but probably all starters in our team guy... Hethro Jacko RFM Oka.. debatable but still would likely be in our 17. We have had no luck with injuries or suspensions.
Hey Npc,

We a already low on quality players and to have those guys gone is a huge loss. If we have 4 missing and they have 5 missing it just shows our depth and torque is not up to NRL standards.

We have a long hard stiff road ahead of us.

Like and reply cuz.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Npc,

We a already low on quality players and to have those guys gone is a huge loss. If we have 4 missing and they have 5 missing it just shows our depth and torque is not up to NRL standards.

We have a long hard stiff road ahead of us.

Like and reply cuz.
Agree with all above. But hope that hard road ends by the start of next year.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t been to a game since 2016 I’ll probably not go again in my lifetime it’s not a game that entertains like it used to the quality is just garbage I wouldn’t get to fazed about today’s loss both teams are crap I suspect both teams will have the same day mad Monday except we will have the spoon