Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Daily Telegraph are already saying Burton is looking to test himself on the open market come Nov 1.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else think alamoti would make a better 13 than centre? Once match fit like to see him rotate with Morrin at 13 in Reggie's. May the more impressive be on the bench in first grade by about round 14
Drugs are bad dude.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the first thing I noticed in real time

I didn’t notice the obstruction or foot in touch

I was too busy having a sook telling my mates that I’m never watching NRL again If the kick goes over
I was absolutely blowing up hahaha neighbours kids heard some words they hadn’t before I’m sure

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the press conference Baz mentioned they are still working out how best to get Burto and Dufty involved. Sounds like we may scrap the ball playing lock after tonight. We don’t have anyone ideal for that style anyway so Something had to change.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daily Telegraph are already saying Burton is looking to test himself on the open market come Nov 1.
He’s not going anywhere. Didn’t you see him at FT grabbing the bulldogs emblem on his jersey at the crowd. He loves the joint. Gus will give him what he deserves.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our great victory against the rorters certainly got the paws up from my blue staffy Buddy the No.1 Bulldogs supporter here on TK