Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of Josh cook will come into the 17?
We are Marshall

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking about it just now... since ennis left weve had lichaa and juNK as our hookers... no wonder we are fucked... Lmaoo how did no one at the club think to get a proper hooker ahahahahaha

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like the Roosters are pumped and ready to put on a clinic today. We're going to get smashed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know of Josh cook will come into the 17?
We are Marshall
After watching Cook run around with the reserves today, he will be lucky to debut in the NRL anytime soon. Defence is very weak and doesnt offer much in attack.

Hopefully Ryan Gray is actually starting to come good... Kid was very good coming through the grades and he might finally be adapting to footy with the bigger boys.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta on fox: Roosters looking to play themselves back into form tonight... how sad that everyone sees us as a guaranteed 2 points.... shit is fucked
Our players and coaches should be ashamed of themselves

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like the Roosters are pumped and ready to put on a clinic today. We're going to get smashed.
Thats the way Moe, set your expectations as low as possible that way your not as disappointed with the 40 - 12 scoreline.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the way Moe, set your expectations as low as possible that way your not as disappointed with the 40 - 12 scoreline.
Yeah I'm over it. Just looking for ways to avoid disappointment so I'm putting money on the Roosters, it'll help soften the blow.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was thinking about it just now... since ennis left weve had lichaa and juNK as our hookers... no wonder we are fucked... Lmaoo how did no one at the club think to get a proper hooker ahahahahaha
Don’t forget Katoa

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nice work Assassin! Breed it in early - elite level Sport is 49% ability 51% mental.
I've always been defence orientated. Any kid can score a try but takes skill and effort to stop one.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching Cook run around with the reserves today, he will be lucky to debut in the NRL anytime soon. Defence is very weak and doesnt offer much in attack.

Hopefully Ryan Gray is actually starting to come good... Kid was very good coming through the grades and he might finally be adapting to footy with the bigger boys.
Agreed.

Reactions: ATT