Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone CRAP....hear the Viking Horn........what a load of garbage...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Charnze Nickle-Mongstad off to the bin ...total idiot move by him... so obviously a professional foul.

Need a Panthers loss.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Nathan Cleary the most over rated player in the game? He is dead set average. You’d be nervous being a Panthers fan knowing you have the next 5 years invested in him!

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If NSW pick Maloney and Cleary purely because of last season then NSW are in for a world of hurt.

My goodness, especially Cleary is deadset average

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a stat ... Raiders vs Panthers last 4 games Raiders have lead till 70th minute mark and lost all of them.

Bateman looking like busted cheek bone or eye socket.

Is Nathan Cleary the most over rated player in the game? He is dead set average. You’d be nervous being a Panthers fan knowing you have the next 5 years invested in him!
Just booted the dropout out on the full LOL.

How much longer will Panthers bigwigs (and fans) put up with week after week crap like this.

Both Clearys will surely come under question soon I reckon. Meanwhile Griffin is at home pissing himself laughing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just booted the dropout out on the full LOL.

How much longer will Panthers bigwigs (and fans) put up with week after week crap like this.

Both Clearys will surely come under question soon I reckon. Meanwhile Griffin is at home pissing himself laughing.
They are both on 5 year contracts so they don’t have a choice but to suck it up and hope it gets better. There’s no way they pay out another massive contract. Nathan is getting exposed with having no creativity at all.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brad Fittler will probably leave Cleary and Maloney out after watching this game... Cleary didn't do much in Origin anyway.

Halves should be Cody Walker and Cleary.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This game is one of those ones you just wish would hurry up and finish. Neither side impressing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I said it last year, I said it the year before and I'll say it again this year. Ivan Cleary is so overrated as a coach.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh no.. 5th game back for Kikau and this doesn't look good at all... injury fest in this game.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor Kikau will always be an injury risk because he’s so strong and always carries players leaving his ankles exposed to players falling on him

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brad Fittler will probably leave Cleary and Maloney out after watching this game... Cleary didn't do much in Origin anyway.

Husband said exact same thing but we all know Fittler knows best.....;)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Gus Gould isn't getting his jollies out of the Penrith situation....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Full credit to Wagga Wagga. Ground is packed. Brought back memories of watching oz v PNG there when I was a kid.​

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Cody Walker is a human turnstile

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If someone told me that Panthers vs Raiders game was between teams in 14th and 15th on the ladder, I'd have believed them.

But between 4th (now 2nd) and 13th (now 14th) not a chance I'd believe that.

Can't believe Raiders are second on the ladder.

Full credit to Wagga Wagga. Ground is packed. Brought back memories of watching oz v PNG there when I was a kid.
Another reason I'd love to see the NRL investigate a Riverina side using talent pooled from Wagga, Narrandera, Griffith, Albury, and Wodonga, etc etc.