Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They must have changed it cause he was definately outside the top 30 before the season started.
Maybe the NRL have allowed them to bring on a player due to injuries. They have a few injured in the backline and they allowed a team to do it last year but I can’t remember who it was now.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id bring chriton back
Okunbir needs more development in Reggie’s and has plenty of basic errors
While there's no doubt t in my mind d he has plenty of errors in him still, I actually think that he will develop a lot quicker if he stays in fg.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Lichaa is GONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nu Brown bumps him from his spot, and you wouldn't carry 2 utilities on the bench.

I suspect Foran and Napa are a week or two off, and we are naming them as a smoke screen. You can name injured players can't you?
Lotto land will be no good for their ankles

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon you're pretty much spot on Spoonman. I hope thats the team
I’m thinking

1.Nick Meaney
2. Jayden Okunbor
3. Kerrod Holland
4. William Hopoate
5. Reimis Smith
19. Kieran Foran
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Jack Cogger
10. Ofahiki Ogden
11. Josh Jackson
12. Corey Harawira-Neara
13. Rhyse Martin

14. Fa'amanu Brown
15. Danny Fualalo
16. Adam Elliott
23. Dylan Napa

But I don’t think Foz will play because of lotto land surface, not on Naps either

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's still recovering from when Reynolds pelted him with the ball in 2016 for poor service from dummy half.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I read a quote from Croker in an interview yesterday he said himself he got demoted to a development contract this year as the arrival of Elgey and hodkinson they didn’t need any more halves in their squad
Yep yep 100% correct. Hence why i was surprised that he was playing last week and i didnt recall manly releasing any players...
He was definately in development squad. I had a chuckle when I saw it at the time and thought fuck how much has this guy dropped down the pecking order..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not necessarily this game but moving on I'm glad we've got napa and Ogden.

Napa can start and Ogden will come off the bench so at least we always have someone in the forwards who hits hard

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their flanks look vulnerable I hope we play them out wide their forwards look tough

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can’t win any game without setting a platform through the middle. It’ll be tough but we need to really dig in tight play strong than use the ball. If we can improve our kicking I think we’ll get the cash.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nealry gotta play 4 forwards on the bench thats the only way manly will beat us is in the forwards eliminating them up up front we have got them fucked

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thing with foran is.. we cant afford to have him sitting on the sideline .. so we need him back .. but what if that means hes out for longer.. its a tough one for the medical staff at the dogs .. good luck fellas..
I would prefer Foran to miss this game, why rush him in and have him injure his ankle again.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when he played T Rex at 5/8th? This will be one of those games where they play conservative and try to capitalise on our mistakes.
She-rex's best game because he had to recieve the ball instead of cowering and hiding on the edges

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think much of Fualalo as a player but I was more impressed with what he did last week. Didn't do anything special but seemed to have a bit more leg drive after he hit the defence, instead of just dropping. Looked more balanced running than before and pretty fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.