Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The score sought of looked half respectable. Now it doesn't

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For everything we “tried tonight” small things a decent coach could have affected has failed and could have won us the game . Zero kick chase, no line speed, no pressure on souths kickers etc etc. This
Seriously are we still commending effort? Since when is just “having a dig” something to talk up about?? Isn’t that a given when youre paid hundreds of thousands to play a game for 80 minutes? We played like shit again tonight. Rabbbitohs didnt have to get out of 1st gear
Eat a dick moron, I am just enjoying some effort. I have called loudly for change and leadership from the club.

Don’t fuck my little bit of enjoyment!!!

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dwz at fullback and reimis at centre. Pay is a homicidal maniac!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM for captain

When this team rebuilds he needs to be promoted

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As bad as the result was there were still some promising signs. Problem is these signs should've been here well over a year ago and we should've been in the process of building on that already.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Moronic play Montoya. Simple stupid mistakes Montoya, DWW , Holland not getting to dummy half. Simple stupid mistakes.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not easy when he has no one to pass to and no one that can hit a hole or at the very least run a decent line. We are lacking in all departments.
Early 2019 Foran like against a tigers was god tier. Seems like he lost his passing game and gained his running game this year but last year he was passing at top level but had zero run game

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I’m so fucking sick of this pack of shit ***** ending my weekends on such a sour note

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep another good start to a new week, another week of copping shit from co workers, another week of the board doing fuck all about it.
What I wouldn't give to hear some good signings so we have some hope for next year but I'm not getting my hopes up. Watch us play the broncos into form

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is trash. Fuck he must be the worst hooker to take the field in the NRL. So embarrassing. Fred Briggs would of been better at dummy half
Cos he isn’t a fukn hooker only our spastic coach would play him there.. as a bench utility you need to be injected to create a spark abit of something he shouldn’t even be on the bench he’s slow stupid and offers nothing it’s like he just puts him there to make up the numbers

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I fucking that Gagai too
It's not easy when he has no one to pass to and no one that can hit a hole or at the very least run a decent line. We are lacking in all departments.
100% agree

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not feel sorry for pay atall.. yes ok he has a average team but fuck me mate when you slap smith as a centre and dwz as a fullback and continue to use them
After repeat fails then you deadset asked for it.
Harper comes in as a centre, meany full back and dwz wing. How hard is it to play players in there positions

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst Bulldogs side I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely nothing has changed