Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You also creamed yourself over Britt being a great signing too so I wouldn't say your strike rate is that great.

Let's see what happens in a months time.
Creamed myself? Show me the evidence of where I said he’d be anything other than a solid lower wage signing.

Let’s stick to facts mate.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If the Tigers can put 36 on us, I'd hate to see what Cook, Murray, Latrell, Reynolds and co will do to us. They'll be looking to bounce back after a bad loss to Penrith.
Bringing Adam Reynolds and Alex Johnston into my SC draft this week lol. Over 80 each easily

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You also creamed yourself over Britt being a great signing too so I wouldn't say your strike rate is that great.

Let's see what happens in a months time.
So the two seasons before isn’t enough evidence on Montoya?? He’s worse then Holland ...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How will be surprise people? He's an average CCup standard back that hasn't played in close to 12 months coming off a severe knee injury.

He was slow before the injury it will be even worse now.
Lol some people got no idea

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis brushed altogether from squad is prob Pays best decision of his coaching career

Then he puts Montoya and Remis in the centre’s

Bunnies by 24
Mitchell to score a double possibly FTS
Cook to tear us a new one
Bunnies no name middles to destroy Napa and Tolman unless Thommo plays then maybe the squad aim up

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Montoya better than Holland. Even at centre.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he is carrying a back in case Foran I don’t need to go further

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha what a fucked line up that's so bad that backline is shit I understand giving Averillo a rest but that back line is laughable Montoya how the fuck does he just walk straight back into the line up Harper should have been picked over him Holland in the side after last week's game is a joke even with him of the bench

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this bloke on the meth, wtf...

Reimis back to the centres after playin a much improved game back out on the wing.
Montoyo?? Meaney wing when hes a fullback. Dalin fullback again? Not to mention the rest of the squad.

This bloke is fkn cooked!

Hope we flogged.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bahahaha we'll still get dusted up even if Loltrell goes missing in action

run1500

Waterboy
Reaction score
He’ll surprise people.

Definitely a better option than Harper who for the most part fires blanks in attack.
Harper fires blanks on attack - gotta disagree with you on that one. Hes not been given the chance this season at all but the likes of Smith gets chance after chance. He played well in the trials. He deserves a shot but Pay ain't going to give it to him. Good on him for moving to Manly where Des knows him and went after him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Averillo out because of not passing concussion protocols or just being rested?

Either way, Montoya in the centres is another masterstroke.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good old Deano, just when everyone thinks he's got no more tricks up his sleeve he pulls Montoya out of a hat...