Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Katoa on the field we have a lot of points scored against us coincident or not

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Back to the drawing board for Barrett, we can't play teams as awful as the Sharks every week.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh well to be honest I expected it Parras got more talent in the right big toe then we have in our entire roster. Hopefully we can do what they did and rebuild. I just dont understand how we let ourselves get into this position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Renouf still not on, absolutely laughable from Baz.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbaz have some fucking balls and kick Floppa to the kerb once and for all. Fuck he’s an embarrassment
Need to wait until rd11, unless he put Doorey into centre...couldn’t be worse

gordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
We are the worst team by far in not being able to go over the advantage line. Can’t score points off the back foot. Not up to this standard with this squad.
I don’t know we’re they spent the cap!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thommo not had his best game today but we cant rely on him every week, theres certain individuals in this team who are real shite every week, ghe main two for me are Katoa and Waddell and Napa, none of them are fit to wear this jersey, they shouldnt even be professionals , if we dont get a 9 for next year its an actual joke

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week should have been a step forward, but We’ve taken another 3 back.. have to ask yourself the question. It’s very worrying !!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra didn't even get out of first gear. We just played like a team not wanting to win. Mistakes, miss tackles, zero intensity.... Half this squad can all fuck off..