Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We desperately need to convert our metres up the middle into a try or two in the middle, in the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half. If that happens we win this game, because provided we keep our discipline we will get a try or two on the edges towards the end of the game.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should of been 16-6, 10-6 not good enough i don’t care. but kiraz is a god
How many time this season have we crossed over the try line to be held up. Do we not practise this at training . Why are our players pathetic at grounding the ball?

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that Baz won't keep Kiraz in the side?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are gonna blow this game. I hope I’m wrong
With how we played excluding the attack in the final 3rd we should be up by more than 4 points. It's going to be difficult to match our first half efforts.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing you can’t deny is the fact Mahoney is going to have vast impact on this side imagine crisp service into Burton. Issue is JMK should be out the side now.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are gonna blow this game. I hope I’m wrong
Same but I hope we’re both wrong! Just keep doing what we’re doing and no more dumb ass errors.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
One thing you can’t deny is the fact Mahoney is going to have vast impact on this side imagine crisp service into Burton. Issue is JMK should be out the side now.
and Kikau, Waddell gets good ball and isn't dangerous enough to do anything with it.