Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being a rugby league enthusiast tuning into fox around 6pm only to realise the only game tonight is broncs v depleted dogs lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kevvie is starting his son in dummy half, we need to run our big boys at him for the first 20 minutes, especially the ones with an offload, and keep Dufty sniffing around.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To the locals, is it a dry track up there?? Love a dry Suncorp, usually creates exciting footy. I can’t see us getting close, unless the ref has pity and favours us big time.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
To the locals, is it a dry track up there?? Love a dry Suncorp, usually creates exciting footy. I can’t see us getting close, unless the ref has pity and favours us big time.
Yeah should be mate. No rain during the day today, few spots of rain around further south but only minor on the radar so I wouldn't expect anything huge.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rained for about 20 minutes at 6pm now it's all dry

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevvie is starting his son in dummy half, we need to run our big boys at him for the first 20 minutes, especially the ones with an offload, and keep Dufty sniffing around.
This is so hilarious. Typical "my dad is coach " bullshit. Just because it worked with the Clearys it wont work for you. The Clearys are a once in a lifetime fluke. This wouldve also pissed off the other players so much, given hes trash of a player Walters jr.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely Burton’s bombs will destroy martin at fb and produce some trys we just have to contain haas and limit our errors

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine being a rugby league enthusiast tuning into fox around 6pm only to realise the only game tonight is broncs v depleted dogs lol
Depleted or not we still weren’t winning games anyway