Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't like Ferguson but what about the shit thrown in by Lee after he had tackled Ferguson and the tap on the head by dog boy?

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the new ponga cam is up and running. Wtf. Why look at the penalty call the ref's most likely fucked up, when you can look at this fine specimen future immortal Kayln "The Greatest rugby league player" Ponga. Just listen to all commentators sploodging everywhere. Ponga ponga ponga ooooooooohhhhhhh

Reactions: K E

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And that's the ball game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reffs played for the fans an have delivered!!! What a fucking corrupt game this is .. what a waist of good entertainment. Very sad .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney has been exposed today. His defence & his service to Moses on last tackle has been poor

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Parra have done everything they could to lose this game. The ultimate bipolar team Eels are.

Maybe bottom of the ladder is a good spot for us. Gives the players extra encouragement to lift and stay off the bottom each week.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many home games have the corrupt NRL given the Knights in the opening 7 rounds?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra have done everything they could to lose this game. The ultimate bipolar team Eels are.

Maybe bottom of the ladder is a good spot for us. Gives the players extra encouragement to lift and stay off the bottom each week.
Effectively we are last equal with 6 other teams lol, +/- the only separation.

I’ve changed channels now, fuck watching the rest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses is nothing more than a white Chris Sandow.

Inconsistent, overrated, overhyped, and over paid.

Mahoney has been exposed today. His defence & his service to Moses on last tackle has been poor
But but but #dogsJnr #weshouldsignhim #superstarhooker

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well NRL have a look at the speed of the play the ball in this one and try telling me that Knights shouldn't be penalised for laying in the tackle. 3.62s average for a Parramatta play the ball half a second slower than the Knights.

I am licking my lips in the hope that Dylan Napa will be fit to play against these f wits and smash a few of them right back to Newcastle from Brisbane. I have never really taken to the Knights but this crap from the officials in their obvious favouring makes me take my dislike to a new level.

Ponga needs a smack in the chops too after stopping his normal kicking procedure to turn around and look at his side who were back on half way. Then proceeds to waste a bit more time.

Lol at the commentators " Knights playing for their coach" oh and look how the referees have played even up with the penalty count at 7-7 now after 5-4 to the Eels at half time...and three consecutive against Parramatta in the first 17 minutes of the second after they got an additional one.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many home games have the corrupt NRL given the Knights in the opening 7 rounds?

Five, but it hasn't really helped them because this is only their second win since round one.. but yeah pretty cushy draw.. they have travelled to Canberra and Gold Coast and next week off to NZ carn the Warriors!!!!!!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights won the ruck, there wasn't much between the 2 teams, Parra hardly had any good field position yet put on a couple of tries and should of had another before half time.

Mitchell Moses is nothing more than a white Chris Sandow.

Inconsistent, overrated, overhyped, and over paid.

But but but #dogsJnr #weshouldsignhim #superstarhooker
white chris sandow :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh look..... after a nice set up in the first twenty for the Knights they have been gifted the privilege of being lifted off the bottom of the table...Heaven's knows they have a ton of experience at being there but the North Coast need a strong presence in this competition and they got it today...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hate the Eels but they had some fairly shit calls go against them today... the ball was raked from Blake Ferguson, and that "high" tackle in the 2nd half LOL. This was not about the NRL helping the Knights win, it was about ensuring the Bulldogs remain last!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights were five times better, made Eels play catch up footy.
Amazing how good they play when Browny is in shit, the shit roster excuse is used up.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol @ the refs in Eels V Knights game.

fucken lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the new ponga cam is up and running. Wtf. Why look at the penalty call the ref's most likely fucked up, when you can look at this fine specimen future immortal Kayln "The Greatest rugby league player" Ponga. Just listen to all commentators sploodging everywhere. Ponga ponga ponga ooooooooohhhhhhh
For the upcoming state of origin it'll be NSW v team formerly known as Queensland but currently known as Kaylene Pogba.

Kaylene Pogba will win 7,000,000,000,000,000,000-0. He will have rose petals thrown at his feet at every hit up. Bestest player ever.