Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shaun Lane with the idiot pass there. Lucky to get that back.

Cmon Eels!!!

WTF.. No try forward pass.. but offside penalty anyway.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice try just before HT, now to regroup An come back out an make the knights look stupid.. come on eels !!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a wankfest on Fox League about Ponga.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching Braith etc talk at half time.. have to say, fuck finchie is hardcase, I love the bloke.. his laugh is so contagious, when he laughs it starts me an I can’t stop! Top bloke lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Parra are playing like it's the last 5 minutes of the game. They just need to stay composed and bring their outside backs into the game. If they take out Pearce/Ponga too, Knights are smoked.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Para will play Off the cuff stuff and win this I reckon ..!!

BOOM there it is !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Here come the Eels :D

Klemmer not penalised for that rather high tackle/pulling down the ball player?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucks sake this games a joke... penalty because Knights don't score LOL.... easy to see who refs are being told to make win today.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucks sake this games a joke... penalty because Knights don't score LOL.... easy to see who refs are being told to make win today.
How is this sport entertaining... as mutual supporter, it's easy to see no other sport can be determined by referees decisions as much as this sport, it's a joke!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have only been watching the game for the last 15 and by gee I detest Parra but the screw is on for the rednecks. At times the Knights in defence are within spitting distance of the Parramattta side and are getting the rub of the green with just about everything. Has this been happening all game?

Mrs Klemmer has become a real cat and plays the game like a Nancy boy looking for a penalty.

The NRL can't afford to have one of the previous basket cases of the game fail or all the money they had to pump into them to keep them afloat will be wasted.

Just as I type this Mrs Klemmer gives away a penalty...lol....