Official Round 7 NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti had some strong carries, didn't get any clean ball. A few good one handed offloads, one terrible one. Morrin, did a lot of the hard work, hope he gets a full-time top 30 contract somewhere, work ethic on the field is great to watch
Thanks mate.

Good to hear Morrin is doing well.

Still have concerns over his size ?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Khaled play fullback? How he go
Yes, not his best position, but he was strong. Nice passing n online defence. I think the coaches wanted him to do more talking n directing of defence.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw some awesome highlights on Instagram and Twitter and the Boys look better than us in first grade lol. I just hope Barrett is gone before this crop taste first grade. Don't want them to have a losing culture because they are killing it at the moment. :(

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Always Backing up the guy with the ball and playing as a team, love it.
Shows what a good coach does to a team. I recon david tanga toa would get us a win in first grade next before Tbaz does. Keen to see our nsw cup team on kayo soon, just want to feel refreshed about the crop coming through.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

Good to hear Morrin is doing well.

Still have concerns over his size ?
Mate he's actually a solidly built lad! Big chested, thick upper body... plays well above his weight! Hasn't fully filled out into his man body yet, when he does I think he will he similar to Murray/Radley whom arnt massively big bodies... they just have ticker and put their bodies on the line! Id say he would be around the 95-100kg mark by the looks of him

Malla

Reaction score
Yes, not his best position, but he was strong. Nice passing n online defence. I think the coaches wanted him to do more talking n directing of defence.
Huge leap from SG ball to NSW cup prob why he wasn’t the best communicator but nice to see him getting a crack.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate he's actually a solidly built lad! Big chested, thick upper body... plays well above his weight! Hasn't fully filled out into his man body yet, when he does I think he will he similar to Murray/Radley whom arnt massively big bodies... they just have ticker and put their bodies on the line! Id say he would be around the 95-100kg mark by the looks of him
That's good cause the knock on him coming through the ranks was his size.

Has some skill to match his toughness as well from what i have seen.

@diddly has been high on him for some time.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
That's good cause the knock on him coming through the ranks was his size.

Has some skill to match his toughness as well from what i have seen.

@diddly has been high on him for some time.
Mate I've loved the way he plays from the first time I watched him play! He's all heart and ticker, real effort player... puts his body on the line and always gives 110%! Runs hard and tackles hard... true bulldog type of player... definitely our number 13 when jackson hangs up the boots! Here is a pic I got for you mate... as you can see he hot some size to him and will only fill out more the older he gets Screenshot_20220424-212932_Instagram.jpg

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I've loved the way he plays from the first time I watched him play! He's all heart and ticker, real effort player... puts his body on the line and always gives 110%! Runs hard and tackles hard... true bulldog type of player... definitely our number 13 when jackson hangs up the boots! Here is a pic I got for you mate... as you can see he hot some size to him and will only fill out more the older he gets View attachment 47576
Wow ... He's built like a bull.

Looks to have added at least 10 kgs since i last saw him.

Everyone i know who has seen him play have wraps on him.

Thanks mate.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I've loved the way he plays from the first time I watched him play! He's all heart and ticker, real effort player... puts his body on the line and always gives 110%! Runs hard and tackles hard... true bulldog type of player... definitely our number 13 when jackson hangs up the boots! Here is a pic I got for you mate... as you can see he hot some size to him and will only fill out more the older he gets View attachment 47576
Which one is Morrin out of those 3.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alamoti had some strong carries, didn't get any clean ball. A few good one handed offloads, one terrible one. Morrin, did a lot of the hard work, hope he gets a full-time top 30 contract somewhere, work ethic on the field is great to watch
Be good if League had the same Father/Son salary cap arrangement that AFL have to keep these guys who grew up loving the club through their player fathers /uncles etc.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be good if League had the same Father/Son salary cap arrangement that AFL have to keep these guys who grew up loving the club through their player fathers /uncles etc.
Cleary family would probably be at the roosters