Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Elliot busts the middle...nobody supports. This team doesn’t give a fuck

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't coach lead into gold the last time I checked.
Nah mate.

Any half decent coach can deliver a respectable performance from this squad that doesn’t embarrass the club and it supporters. This squad is better than the one that won 6 from 9 to finish last year, that was respectable.

This is unacceptable..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously where the fuck are we when we make a linebreak? Zero support

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean pay was told he had 4 weeks at the board meeting I’d say the next 3 won’t be necessary I wanted to belive in him and it’s not all his fault but the way things are going no one in their right mind is signing here unless something changes fast he has to be the call guy along with numerous others
So why the hell did they give him 4 weeks enough is enough ffs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep we were shit.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
There you have it fellas! A dismal performance. Get rready for the post match presser. Pay won't be there because he just called an Uber to take him home and Wakeham will take the microphone.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could of, but No, we wanted to unsettle our squad by sacking 2 players a week out from round 1 because they didn’t break any law. Then we reported our own players to the NRL because they didn’t break any law.
We'll have a squeaky clean PR image so we can attract sponsors... oh wait you're telling me we're going to get lapped by average sides and finish last.. I'm sure sponsors are lining up for a 16th placed team.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Pay ffs the team can't even do the basics right let Steve G take over until we find another coach

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham is definitely not the answer! Neither is cogger or Lewis! We need to keep Foran but not pay overs and find a new half!