Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Tigers won’t make the 8 this year yet they have managed to flog us... shows how much we are improving

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean pay was told he had 4 weeks at the board meeting I’d say the next 3 won’t be necessary I wanted to belive in him and it’s not all his fault but the way things are going no one in their right mind is signing here unless something changes fast he has to be the call guy along with numerous others

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and we just resigned him..
Is it just me or has the game completely passed Josh Jackson by. He seems to be lacking in every department besides effort, which is still down on his usual.

I thought the 6 again would boost his effectiveness but he seems more lost than ever.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
looks like he can create something is the same as not creating something, JMK looks like he can create something

he needs to create something and not just look like he can create something
Ok. He looks better with ball in hand than King. Is that better?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hardly waiting for the post match conference....

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean pay was told he had 4 weeks at the board meeting I’d say the next 3 won’t be necessary I wanted to belive in him and it’s not all his fault but the way things are going no one in their right mind is signing here unless something changes fast he has to be the call guy along with numerous others

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy couldnt do anything with this bunch. Particularly tonight with everyone out of position. Realistically we have 15 permanent first graders in the entire 27 squad we currently have, 7 of which are genuinely considered good.
Absolutely right. The quality is just not there. I would keep about 4 of these guys and the rest can go.
They just dont seem to understand the basics of the game. I know they are having a go, but the ability is missing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy couldnt do anything with this bunch. Particularly tonight with everyone out of position. Realistically we have 15 permanent first graders in the entire 27 squad we currently have, 7 of which are genuinely considered good.
The Tigers forward pack is a bunch of no names, Maguire recruited the strike players instead.

Lol bingo. The board is full of fucking useless c*** that simply don't have a clue.
Oh no nup can't criticise the out of depth board leaders, the loyalists will bring out to their rebuilding propaganda, just wait for 2021 where we might sign players other than forwards.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When to compare him to Lewis . Plus playing for Fiji he was ok apparently. He can't tackle and hits his lead runner in attack at the time. Hospital pass or not.
In saying that, foz has done Sweet fuck all. Averillo shows glimpses but wouldn't start in most teams . Doubt he makes titans team this early into his career.
But Foran doesn't arms tackle and not put his body on the line does he.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And whose fault is that... the club mate!
Or maybe just his dad's fault perhaps? If I remember correctly it was with his dad wanted a coaching gig and we didn't give it to him, or they wouldn't play him in his preferred position at 5/8th. Hardly the clubs fault.