Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well if you read my posts you'd know I agree with you.

All the shit has to be flushed. I'd only keep Averillo and everyone else can get fucked.
Even he averillo can get fucked 2 the hole team

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously its kfc time ... then
Leona lewis playing in the back ground and will cry my self to sleep

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I watch the same games as everybody else.
I've seen nothing that tells me he will even be a below average NRL halfback. If he was good, we would all know by now.
Same with 99% of the players and coach

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If these blokes walk off talking to the opposition players and laughing after today’s performance........

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Is it just me or has the game completely passed Josh Jackson by. He seems to be lacking in every department besides effort, which is still down on his usual.

I thought the 6 again would boost his effectiveness but he seems more lost than ever.
JJ knows he will never win a premiership with Canterbury.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy couldnt do anything with this bunch. Particularly tonight with everyone out of position. Realistically we have 15 permanent first graders in the entire 27 squad we currently have, 7 of which are genuinely considered good.
Bellamy absolutely would lol, what a load of shit.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot remember the shitty tigers ever putting a score on us... this must be a record for Pay?

PS: I've muted the TV so can't hear the commentary..
I switched off at half time, been relying on this thread for updates and entertainment... glad I did.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
There’s been no improvement in attack in 3 seasons under Pay with just 76 points in our first 7 games. Defensively we’ve been terrible in most games. Sack Pay immediately

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your Tolman, Elliot, Jacko, Napa you'd think fuck it why do i do this to my body.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy couldnt do anything with this bunch. Particularly tonight with everyone out of position. Realistically we have 15 permanent first graders in the entire 27 squad we currently have, 7 of which are genuinely considered good.
Disagree, Bellamy gets the best out of his players even the average ones. Brenko Lee starting for the storm lol.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm down I never said Lewis is the answer his just as bad mate we need a hole new team no matter which player he picks we have nothing full stop there rubbish
How about we start with a whole new coaching group and see if they can improve these blokes to average ?