Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it just me or has the game completely passed Josh Jackson by. He seems to be lacking in every department besides effort, which is still down on his usual.

I thought the 6 again would boost his effectiveness but he seems more lost than ever.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger has done alright at Hooker, looks like he can create something. So hopefully Deano drops him completely for next week.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Second week running, Foran doing fuck all so he doesnt get injured

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whatever you piece of shit, go wipe Lewis' cum of your face.
Calm down I never said Lewis is the answer his just as bad mate we need a hole new team no matter which player he picks we have nothing full stop there rubbish

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously? He has coached at two clubs with great rosters and delivered jack shit. Pay may not be good, but yes working with what is by far the weakest roster in the comp. Anybody who thinks Seibold would be an improvement
Would have to be on crack.
Im deadset serious. At least Seibold has something on the resume even if it was all set up nicely for him. Pay vs Seibold is obviously a “pick your poison” situation but I wouldn’t even flinch. Seibold for me

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you look at Forans clubs since Manly he takes teams backwards. Warriors from 10th to 13th when he came then 8th when he left. Parra from 12th to 14th then 4th when he left. Bulldogs from 11th to 12th and 12th and now spoon.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the actual fuck did the board think was going to change in 4 weeks, these ***** are sabotaging our club