Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers just lost a player..if they lose another dozen or so we might be in with a chance.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay said we are turning A corner some thing special is coming up hahahahaha yea mate you getting the sack and fucking off half these players with you. That’ll be special

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ and Holland are lucky there’s no reserve grade atm because both of those morons should be running the water for our lower grades.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This board has allowed this club to be run into the ground, any sort of ability any of the players might've had is just being eroded away. Can't believe these fucking clowns re-signed Pay last year.
I was just thinking that. All they did was extend the shitness longer and longer. Can you believe the boards vote to keep Pay on was 5-1.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Still only three tries down. We can still come back.
In theory.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You do realise losing Hoppa and and having a bunch of reserve graders isn’t pays fault. Everytime we drop the ball people on here go off saying sack Pay, grow up. He’s not dropping stone cold high balls with no pressure, dropping the ball one out from the ruck And can’t clean up gubbers. They just are an awful team who need some first graders lol
Do you realise the coaches job is to improve his players. Show me improvement. Fuck he started RT than gives him 25min. 3 years in a row he starts the year with a bone head team than spends 4 weeks switch players around. How to hell do they improve. Where is our defencive structure. We have non. 1half the team rush up the other half slides or rush in. That's all pay.

Last edited:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly dont know why i bother watching
I don’t

Tuned in tonight which has reminded me why I don’t

we offer nothing

Haven’t offered anything in attack for so soooo soooooooo sooooooooooo long!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's offering more options than any of our players.
It just is not the right decision for the club moving forward to sign an old broken down player who just doesn’t have it. It would be going sideways

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This is exactly why we haven’t signed any big names with our supposed war chest other than Thompson - nobody here wants to play for this dumpster fire of a club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look you are right though but I’m seriously scared they will beat us
Yesh, I feel ya, man. I’m thinking we can hang a few wins and avoid the spoon.... but I’m not really confident. We’re pretty fucking bad. The only silver lining is there are a few other teams that are rubbish too.