Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Y
Before the game I always see him practicing his torpedo kicks but he never uses it in the game.
Yeah I have no idea what he can do better. Maybe some short kicks as opposed to the standard bombs. We actually have tall wingers for once, but kicks are too deep, chasers are never there on time

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I watched the replay.. Johnson was just onside...

It was just outrageous that the video ref wasn't used
At the game on the big screen he looked offside and everyone at the game booed as the ref blew it a try without checking it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is no one talking about how good Holland's put down on the disallowed try was?

Also, we should have taken the two points with 10 minutes left. No way we were going to come back from 8, but we could come back from 6.
Was screaming for the two. Especially after the second penalty, ten out on tackle one

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Y

Yeah I have no idea what he can do better. Maybe some short kicks as opposed to the standard bombs. We actually have tall wingers for once, but kicks are too deep, chasers are never there on time
Not sure either why as he sticks to the same kicking style in the game ,
But he can kick.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure either why as he sticks to the same kicking style in the game ,
But he can kick.
Yeah I’m a big fan. Tough as nails, tackled Burgess all day. I think he’s a good half, just needs a good running five eighth inside him.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah I’m a big fan. Tough as nails, tackled Burgess all day. I think he’s a good half, just needs a good running five eighth inside him.
I agree .
He also needs to mix his kicks .

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is no one talking about how good Holland's put down on the disallowed try was?

Also, we should have taken the two points with 10 minutes left. No way we were going to come back from 8, but we could come back from 6.
perenara would have just legged souths up field for another penalty goal

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone tell me it’s not 2018 it’s like winding the. Lock back 12 months ffs

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No not really when you have 30,000 fans going off for the same reason, you tend to think you’re right.
Oh please.

It was a home game.

The home crowd would boo Santa, if it gave them an advantage.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Oh please.

It was a home game.

The home crowd would boo Santa, if it gave them an advantage.
Ok so everyone going off at the same time is just a home game advantage, and the refs made the right calls.
Ok

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are going to finish on 14 points this year mark my words

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Cogger is a real find. However, he plays far to wide. He needs to be in the action more.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are going to finish on 14 points this year mark my words
Ok will improve and is in because of injury, we are starting to run out of time to have impact on the eight, the jigsaw is starting to come together and we will win those close ones, the effort is there but they shouldn't have to play to that kind of shit in the crowd.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I unfortunately (fortunately) missed the game as I was in transit so I decided to watch the highlights - cannot believe Souths got a penalty after that brilliant try saving tackle by RS.

What an absolute disgrace of a game and piece of officiating.

I can only hope crowd numbers continue to drop and the game finally gets buried. My hate for the organisation outweighs my love for the dogs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are the refs joking
Penalty 1st set penalty for holding down this game will be another joke by nrl and refs
And we said the same thing... If he penalised that one he should do it each and every time....but Perenara didn't...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson and Cogger taken out.

Probably given Souths a penalty try for this one.
The penalty in fact should have been awarded to us because Souths blatantly took out OUR player who was endevouring to run through and that was before the alleged infringement by us...so in fact by doing what he did, Perineum ignored the first event as did the bunker when they then decided that Souths should get the penalty for our player impeding the Souths player who was running to try and field the ball after we had kicked it.Yep that made sense to everyone who was wearing myrtle and cardinal and of course the unbiased officials....

Souths were milking it ALL day in particular that lump of a player Bargeass.....AND then I had to really laugh loud and long when Souths had a try disallowed because they bowled our bloke over after they had gotten over the line in the second half. The Souffs fans behind us were very upset by that ruling.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gagai purposely changed line to put holland off that’s fucked
That was extremely evident when we watched the replay..Gayguy had no intention of getting the ball he played to impede our guy by deliberately changing his line...

Status
Not open for further replies.