Round 6: Dogs v Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But who's fault was that Woods or Fualolo incident? Why did DF continue to run the same line?
I agree woods had just played the ball and fualalo ran straight behind him, not much woods could do there....

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win in Townsville under those conditions anytime and with the pressure from previous weeks building we were outstanding when it mattered, well done doggies!

On a seperate matter, how bad are the Cowboys going at the moment...we looked like superstars at times.
Apparently Green is very close to signing with the Broncos and all is not well in Townsville as a result.
Just what ive heard for what its worth.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Great win in Townsville under those conditions anytime and with the pressure from previous weeks building we were outstanding when it mattered, well done doggies!

On a seperate matter, how bad are the Cowboys going at the moment...we looked like superstars at times.
Apparently Green is very close to signing with the Broncos and all is not well in Townsville as a result.
Just what ive heard for what its worth.
Yeh i think the fact that JT has gone 1 yr too long and its effecting morgans game, green was the reason most players signed on, could u imagine the backlash if he was to leave due to the ceos comments. Something aint right up in Townsville ..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL... RFM was good but seriously man of the match?? The amount of miss reads and
miss tackles he made is the reason JMK made so many tackles.

3. JACKSON all day everyday
2. Elliot
1. JMK / Lichaa

Last edited:

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But who's fault was that Woods or Fualolo incident? Why did DF continue to run the same line?
Yep it was dumb from Fualalo. Completely his fault.

3 RFM (best thing to come from Des leaving is seeing this guy get minutes. Our best this season so far)

2 Elliot (I’m his biggest critic but he played his heart out(

1 JMK (kid can tackle!)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So when was 5he last time the dogs won away against the cows ?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It probably Danny's fault.
But Damny is not real smart, don't leave him to make ANY decisions.
Just get him to run straight and hard.
Probably best not to stand in the way.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It probably Danny's fault.
But Damny is not real smart, don't leave him to make ANY decisions.
Just get him to run straight and hard.
Probably best not to stand in the way.
Woods is a lazy prick he should make an effort to get out of the way

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Elliot
2. RFM
1. Klem

Overall it was a pretty damn good hit out. Never looked like losing. Scrambled incredibly well all game, and for once our bench was very effective. Fine added plenty off the bench. JMKs defense was fantastic, as was Jacksons and Forans.
Well done to all the boys. No one had a bad game.
I think Elliot probably had his best game in a dogs jersey, bar his one dropped ball. He ran hard, ran good lines, made plenty of post contact metres and acored a try. Good to see him back up his words. He has been dead average so far this year, but if he can continually back up this performance im happy to have him in the 13.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Woods
2. RFM
1. Elliot

At least all the nufty woods haters on this site should go silent for at least a week.
He just comes out looking more like a lazy fat over priced footballer when he plays one good game in six weeks and the others he stinks. How does one half decent performance shut up the haters?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dally m points were:-

3. RFM
2 J. Jackson
1. K. Foran
I didn't think Foran was that great on Saturday to be honest. His kicks kept hitting opposition players. First try that hit JT in the head, another one at his feet, even the FG from right in front was touched. He seems to always be lacking time when kicking... maybe Liccha's service from dummy half doesn't help.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He just comes out looking more like a lazy fat over priced footballer when he plays one good game in six weeks and the others he stinks. How does one half decent performance shut up the haters?
You are the most negative poster on these forums, i actually don't get why you even follow the bulldogs tbh. We could win the next 10 premierships straight and you will still find something to complain about.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are the most negative poster on these forums, i actually don't get why you even follow the bulldogs tbh. We could win the next 10 premierships straight and you will still find something to complain about.
We haven't though have we, we haven't won since 2004 so I will keep calling out the niff nuffs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round 6 Player of the Year Votes Tally

Raymond Faitala-Mariner 103
Aaron Woods 56
Adam Elliott 32
Jeremy Marshall-King 21