Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mate what did he do we actually played better with him in the bin we scored a try a front rower showed him how to kick and score
Well he delivered a ball for a try in the first half. When Lewis gets the ball in the attacking zone he thinks its time to play hot potato.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he's our Andrew Johns remember? If anyone wanted to re-sign him tonight is another example of why it's a crazy idea.

Even when he plays half the time he isn't effective as he doesn't get involved enough and his hammies can't even handle kicking more than a handful of times.
I just can’t agree guys, sorry.
I just think we need him. No one else out there available with his match winning ability.
Agree though, not his night.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not his fault? Please enlighten me with what his attacking game plan was?
Man on man... I’m being so sarcastic it ain’t funny!!

read my previous posts. We owe him nothing

fk the press trying to talk us into giving him more of a go.
All those buys were his!!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he's our Andrew Johns remember? If anyone wanted to re-sign him tonight is another example of why it's a crazy idea.

Even when he plays half the time he isn't effective as he doesn't get involved enough and his hammies can't even handle kicking more than a handful of times.
Mate if Foran didn’t play we would have been beaten by 40! You could here him calling out the defense issues. And we would have had no attack at all! He was no where near the worse player tonight! Adam Elliot was by far the best though

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm and what has foran done for our attack. Intercept pass and a kick from a forward.... foran has not stepped up atall so cant pin the blame on the youngster. Our forward pack is just getting dominated early in the games and we are always chasing. It’s an attitude problem also and that falls back on the coach
I think Foran is being a little selfish with the lack of involvement. I noticed last week it was left to Lewis to organise the team and i thought maybe he needs the run under his belt to get back into it. Tonight he was even worse. He did not organise the team around the park and it was left to Wakeman. Foran went missing and i can't help think he is just happy to get through his games not to jeopardise his opportunity for another contract in case he got injured again.

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa needs to be shown the door too.
When I saw him and Fatfita clash in a tackle...it was like watching two Walrus' clashingoffset_138617.jpeg

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 6 again has probably had the biggest negative impact on our club out of all the clubs and definatly rewards the more talented stacked full of superstar teams.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just can’t agree guys, sorry.
I just think we need him. No one else out there available with his match winning ability.
Agree though, not his night.
I respect your opinion and there's no doubting his toughness and ability but his body isn't up to it anymore and he showed no desire the last two games to help his younger halves partner and hooker out when they needed his experience.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought Holland showed a lot more energy and vision around the ruck and far cleaner ball.Even brought a long and short kicking game tonight
He absolutely did and it really highlights JMK's and Pays incompetence. Honestly I take the piss out of Holland at hooker, but like you said he delivers far crisper service and offers something in and around the ruck.