Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis should be dropped...the c*** hasn't done one good thing...mia most of the game!!
Just put him on the wing outside holland and see if they can combine for something

Reactions: DT

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with that half all things considered. Elliott's been great, he did give away a couple six agains tho. Wakeham's not overplaying his hand. I think we should of scored a try during that period at the end.

Reactions: DT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks down a player.. that was Wakehams time to shine nd run at the line..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the fuck knew that we'd look a lot more dangerous with wakeham

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sharks will be happier with that half time scoreline. We need to put in more in the second half, this is certainly winnable.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reimis should be dropped...the c*** hasn't done one good thing...mia most of the game!!
He will catch a bomb and score.. but does little apart from that..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham gets tackled and can't take the last option and everyone shys away from taking the fucking kick... Foran isnt taking enough responsibility when required today.
JMK isn't and 80min player he's shit ... Elliot needs to realise he's not the only option in attack, he's crowded our playmakers on 2 occasions now when there was space for Averillo on the edge

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I really rate averillo. He's a top fullback in the making

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again can’t knock the effort.. I’m enjoying the game because of it..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought we did very well to get back into the game the Sharks were teeing off and dominating the pack early. Going to be a arm wrestle all the way through. Next points will be vital.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa, Elliott & Sue are standouts. Nice half from the dogs, scrambled well and looked like they have a few points in them.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson hasn’t run hard or tackled hard the last couple years! Very disappointing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thing that people don't appreciate is that in the normal sense those six again are actually where a penalty should be given ,which they haven't over the last few seasons anyway but now they are picking sides for it. It makes for an interesting stat when you look at the penalty counts at the end of the game when they read say 5 a piece could quite easily be considered far greater. Pseudo penalties I call them. You see the six agains get more results with sin bins than penalties actually blown.
I like the idea of the rule but it's changed the game too much. It's becoming Rugby now with 12 tackle sets.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is actually not a bad team a little clunky cause they haven’t played in correct positions ever,really need a good 9 but and i have to say most improved chrichton and fmd i love wakehams touches hes what weve needed the more he plays the better he will get

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are missing tolman up front as much as he frustrates good meter getter be interesting with thomo as well see how our go forward goes