Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I would drop napa.

Napa shouldn't be in the clubs plans, we definitely should not be renewing his contract
Sure, but he’s here until the end of 2021 so I think with him it’s a case of seeing out the contract like it was with T-Rex, I doubt he could be traded. So he plays off the bench for a year and a half?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For sure Renouf has deserved a starting spot and more minutes with his performances so far. While Napa has been pretty disappointing.
I get it, I just thought your view was that Thommo complemented Napa. Tolman will be back soon enough so someone has to make way...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don't like Averillo on the wing.

Putting him another new position the game after a poor defensive game is a huge risk because if he has another bad game there you could completely shatter his confidence.

He isn't a winger at all.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
That's a nice looking NSW Cup team Dean Pay has forged together in three years from the fires of the mystical shit **** land

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure, but he’s here until the end of 2021 so I think with him it’s a case of seeing out the contract like it was with T-Rex, I doubt he could be traded. So he plays off the bench for a year and a half?
If we've got a war chest for next year, then we need to sign a prop and relegate him to the bench.

At the moment our props stock look fucked for next year.

Out of our lot I'd only keep renouf and the English guy and no one else for next year

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. REimis
3. Holland
4. Averillo
5. DWZ

i don't understand why pay has gone with what he has gone with???
Back when Monday night footy was around coaches used to just put the same team down for next week because they wouldn’t have trained before naming the team the next day .

It’s a bit harder these days because you have to name 22 but I don’t think that will be the team (at least I hope not)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get it, I just thought your view was that Thommo complemented Napa. Tolman will be back soon enough so someone has to make way...
I think Thommo could complement Renouf too. Thommo being more of a workhorse and Renouf providing the impact.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look how dead this shit is, nobody even gives a shit about team lists anymore lol
Probably because no one is surprised anymore, just our standard weekly team list fare. Players out of position, woefully out of form (or never in form) players selected ad nauseam.

If only Lewis could kick like he passes he might have a hope of finding the ground!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seeing Wakeham ball boy every week ahead of Lewis is really starting to give me the shits!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't like Averillo on the wing.

Putting him another new position the game after a poor defensive game is a huge risk because if he has another bad game there you could completely shatter his confidence.

He isn't a winger at all.
Apparently Meaney is injured so seems temporary..