Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Move hoppa back to fullback. That’s where he’s played best in the past. And let’s not forget he’s got great hands when he joins in the attacking line to put his winger over in the corner.
Hopa's silky smooth hands narrative is wearing thing, he hasnt shown anything of the sort in ages. DWZ had us getting out of our end last week, I dont think Hopa can offer that. Next people will be calling for Lewis to re-enter the picture cause he has a massive boot and we need to get out of our half. Plus Hopa's last stint at fullback was bog average. I say lets stick with DWZ for now especially if he can improve on his performance last week. I dont think we will find combinations/cohesion and improvements constantly reshuffling the team.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopa's silky smooth hands narrative is wearing thing, he hasnt shown anything of the sort in ages. DWZ had us getting out of our end last week, I dont think Hopa can offer that. Next people will be calling for Lewis to re-enter the picture cause he has a massive boot and we need to get out of our half. Plus Hopa's last stint at fullback was bog average. I say lets stick with DWZ for now especially if he can improve on his performance last week. I dont think we will find combinations/cohesion and improvements constantly reshuffling the team.
Silky smooth hands should be at 5/8.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with hoppa at fullback.even though he's been terrible at centre ,missing tackles, getting out paced on the outside and should be dropped.at least at fb he's not exposed defensively.
Agree he has been terrible at centre. He is also terrible at fullback.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder we’re struggling. These dopes probably spent more time today thinking about this shot for the Instagram than their footy.
lol its one photo, wouldve taken under 1 minute. kididng me.
Move hoppa back to fullback. That’s where he’s played best in the past. And let’s not forget he’s got great hands when he joins in the attacking line to put his winger over in the corner.
Dal has his best game since 2019 and best game out of any one of our fullbacks for a while and you want to move him, and for hoppa??? cracked

Used to be a defender of Hoppa, he was one of our best. Ironic cos now hes probably our worst defender.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lol its one photo, wouldve taken under 1 minute. kididng me.
0 and 5. Disappointing the paying fans week after week and this group of overpaid hacks want to present themselves behaving like peacocks.

How about some content of you working on your catching and ball security so you don’t continue to fumble the ball week in week out when you return Jayden?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
0 and 5. Disappointing the paying fans week after week and this group of overpaid hacks want to present themselves behaving like peacocks.

How about some content of you working on your catching and ball security so you don’t continue to fumble the ball week in week out when you return Jayden?
Snowflake level shit if thats getting on your nerves

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know the players couldn't give two shits what anyone on TK thinks, right?

Its a photo of the rehab group, be thankful he's not trolling school girls anymore (hopefully)

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How bad does Napa have to played to get dropped.
Like other Kenneler's have said they must be putting him in 1st grade as an easier sell. Near impossible to sell from reserve grade. There is no other possible explanation.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Like other Kenneler's have said they must be putting him in 1st grade as an easier sell. Near impossible to sell from reserve grade. There is no other possible explanation.
I only see downside and game losses in playing him anywhere.

Play him:
Lose and look disgraceful in picking a care factor nearly zero effort player and lose pride in the team further. But theory is maybe get rid of him to another team cos he's in fg.

Don't play him:
Lose but have some pride and maintain some $ value in him to sell but only if other team recruiters don't see him on the field :grinning:

Pretty obvious to me lol

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I only see downside and game losses in playing him anywhere.

Play him:
Lose and look disgraceful in picking a care factor nearly zero effort player and lose pride in the team further. But theory is maybe get rid of him to another team cos he's in fg.

Don't play him:
Lose but have some pride and maintain some $ value in him to sell but only if other team recruiters don't see him on the field :grinning:

Pretty obvious to me lol
I think you are right Wendog. We are in a no win situation with the USELESS DUD!!! I like your 2nd solution way better :smiley:
I could never understand why we recruited him in the first place? It was so obvious he was shit in his final year at the Rorters!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think you are right Wendog. We are in a no win situation with the USELESS DUD!!! I like your 2nd solution way better :smiley:
I could never understand why we recruited him in the first place? It was so obvious he was shit in his final year at the Rorters!!!
Toss up, and not much in it, but seriously he would be worse than She-Rex ever was in a Bulldogs jersey now.

My estimation of Coach Baz is under review :grinning:

First for not demanding, and getting, a better return and effort out of him.

And 2nd for still picking him but there may be reasons as you described but gee whiz the club looks anemic playing him.

I guess Baz thinks its not his problem, or fault, the Anderson board bought Napa so just grin and bear it for a bit longer :(

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toss up, and not much in it, but seriously he would be worse than She-Rex ever was in a Bulldogs jersey now.

My estimation of Coach Baz is under review :grinning:

First for not demanding, and getting, a better return and effort out of him.

And 2nd for still picking him but there may be reasons as you described but gee whiz the club looks anemic playing him.

I guess Baz thinks its not his problem, or fault, the Anderson board bought Napa so just grin and bear it for a bit longer :(
So you think the club still has a chance to offload him mid season ?

That would the only reason to play him surely

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Waddell is a decent benchie.. can cause probs against tired teams but he certainly ain't a starter.
I didn't know who waddell was till he signed with us haha and the **** starts..

The only manly players i would take would be M Fainu & Paseka thats it

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't play him:
I have a sneaky suspicion that other teams, have seen how shit he is. Unless they are like our team with him. CLUELESS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So you think the club still has a chance to offload him mid season ?

That would the only reason to play him surely
I don't. Who would be interested?

But like Dogluvver, I can't see any other benefit in playing him.

I care more about seeing players put in for the club, and team, so would just forget him and put him in Mounties and send a message to any other bludger thats its not good enough...even for a team coming last with mediocre replacements.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion that other teams, have seen how shit he is. Unless they are like our team with him. CLUELESS
Yeah I doubt there's any club recruiters who haven't summed him up...in fact they did that 4 years go :(