Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
all the doomers are out In force I see.. same ones bagging will be the same ones praising when we win. Pathetic. We had a gritty win with 12 men , came from behind to win too. Boys got nothing to lose , no pressure on us what so ever . So proud of them this year
Not real fans for being realistic. Sorry mate when I tip and bet this week I'll select the dogs 13+ so I'm a true passionate fan lol.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
all the doomers are out In force I see.. same ones bagging will be the same ones praising when we win. Pathetic. We had a gritty win with 12 men , came from behind to win too. Boys got nothing to lose , no pressure on us what so ever . So proud of them this year
Absolutely agree.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We must be doing it tough if some are suggesting we promote this guy! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

1680593931884.png

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand the reasoning to not rush TPJ back despite us needing him more than ever. It’s a game that they may write off and give one more week to recover properly. Would rather Davey over Tanner though. I have NFI on Hughes though yet some a calling for him. Is he any good?

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just hope all the new guys give it a real crack! And no injuries. Not expecting a result this week but still very hopeful of a win. Probably still hurt if we lose.
CC has the club in a good space atm so I wouldn't be surprised if these reserve graders really put in.
Saying that everyone is starting from scratch in the preseason should have these guys hungry. And it's a good experience for CC having so many injuries to deal with.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One game on a big stage where these guys click… they can fkn play these kids just bit under done.
They have us covered for experience and in the pack. Whoever comes in for us will be inexperienced. Doesn't help they have got a few back either

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
our last tackle option putting the bomb up is a joke!!!
Why we don't have Burto putting the kick through for fox early in the set is a mystery, it works more often than not and at the very least it will have them pushing their winger back early which has to create an overlap

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why we don't have Burto putting the kick through for fox early in the set is a mystery, it works more often than not and at the very least it will have them pushing their winger back early which has to create an overlap
I think they will use it against the slow souffs winger and fattrell who likes to stand deep.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think they will use it against the slow souffs winger and fattrell who likes to stand deep.
At the the very least it pins latrell to the side line restricting his creativity and running